1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Союз Спасения. Первый трейлер - " Union of Salvation" Film trailer

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Viking Bob, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Union of Salvation (film)

"1825. Russian army officers led about 3,000 soldiers in a protest against Tsar Nicholas I's assumption of the throne the day before, as his elder brother Constantine had removed himself from the line of succession".

Union of Salvation (Russian: Союз спасения, romanized: Soyuz spaseniya) is a 2019 Russian war epic period adventure film directed by Andrei Kravchuk, and among the screenwriters Nikita Vysotskiy and Oleg Malovichko, and the list of producers of this historical film even includes Konstantin Ernst. The film was created in collaboration with the Cinema Direction Studios with Mosfilm Studios and Lenfilm with the support of the Russian Cinema Foundation. The story about the first war, participants took part in the French invasion of Russia of 1812, which dreams to change the Russian Empire. Tsarist Russian in 1816, several officers of the Russian Imperial Guard founded a society known as the Union of Salvation of Army officers created. The revolt occurred on December 1825, when about 3,000 officers and soldiers refused to swear allegiance to the new tsar, this group of conspirators has become known as the Decembrist revolt lay in the Napoleonic Wars, in the 19th century in Saint Petersburg took place a revolt organized by the nobles confederate. Their objective was to transform Russia into a constitutional state and to abolish the serfdom.
    dmcHobbes likes this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Cheers Bob

Looks a interesting film ....good to see there's a female interest for the officers !!

Nap
  3. NeilW A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Bob,

A great clip and an episode about which I knew nothing (Russian Imperial history isn't really my strong point (n))

So... Uncle Wiki filled me in with some background:

The film itself doesn't seem readily available... though I found the one below.

4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium