1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

¡¡¡Muy buenas a todos!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by MDB1967, Sep 2, 2021.

1. MDB1967 New Member

Mi nombre es Manuel, vivo en Buenos Aires y pinto figuras desde hace algunos años.
    Empecé con 1/72 y continué con figuras en metal de 54mm y 75mm.
    También intenté esculpir mis propias figuras. Ahora hace tiempo que no agarro las estecas.
    Actualmente estoy con un vikingo en 75mm que les mostraré mas adelante, si es que logro subir las fotos .
    En Argentina por la restricción a las importaciones, es muy difícil conseguir las figuras originales
    Trataré de escribir lo mejor posible, sin errores, para que todos puedan traducir sin problemas.
    Saludos

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWxvE4k

My name is Manuel, I live in Buenos Aires and I have been painting figures for some years.
    I started with 1/72 and continued with 54mm and 75mm metal figures.
    I also tried to sculpt my own figures. Now it's been a while since I've picked up the stecas.
    At the moment I am working on a 75mm Viking that I will show you later, if I can upload the pictures.
    In Argentina, due to the import restrictions, it is very difficult to get the original figures
    I will try to write as well as possible, without mistakes, so that everyone can translate without problems.
    Regards

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWxvE4kHi
    oldtrousers likes this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Manuel

A BIG ŴELCOME to PF

Great to have you with us ....share the PF word , all are very welcome to join ..no matter what's modelled with figures

Do ask any questions someone will know

Lots of different sections to look at including traditional and 3 D sculpting , competitions , WIP's , References , Painting techniques and so much more

There are threads in Welcome Aboard about how to do things including posting pics on PF but feel free to message me always happy to help

We have V Bench for WIP's and also a Completed part ,reference section

There's also Painting techniques where you will find much about Acrylics and Oils

ALL figures are welcome and of course Vignettes & Diorama ( we run friendly competitions if you wish as well , one called FOTM where there are 3 classes to choose in which to enter )

Look forward to seeing your modelling no matter what you paint ..its all about having fun

Happy bench-time

Nap ( Moderator/Admin )
  3. Larsen E. Whipsnade Moderator

United-States
    Welcome, Manuel. Glad to have you with us.
    Rick
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium