1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Your choice. 54mm versus 75mm.

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Uruk-Hai, Jul 22, 2015.

?

Which scale do you prefer.

Poll closed Oct 22, 2015.
54mm Standalone Figures 15 vote(s) 29.4%
75mm Standalone Figures 24 vote(s) 47.1%
54mm Scenes or Vignette Figures 11 vote(s) 21.6%
75mm Scenes or Vignette Figures 17 vote(s) 33.3%
Other 13 vote(s) 25.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Trevorkats Active Member

Most collect 54mm for large displays, it is a shame many great sculptures in 75mm are not available in 54mm,
    for the purposes of single collections and painting yes 75mm , but overall 54mm is the way to go in size
    Oda and marco55 like this.
  2. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Agree about 54mm but 75mm seems to be the hot one right now.
    Mark
  3. pzcreations Member

75 or bigger for me..occasionally I'll grab a must have 54 ,but tend to stay bigger
  4. Trevorkats Active Member

I suppose the difference is also is painting of 75mm yourself or the collecting of ready made 54mm
  5. Oda A Fixture

Any given day,24/7,365 days a year,it's 54mm for me.I do paint other scales-mainly 75mm- if the subject is interesting and does not exist in 54mm but if I had a magic wand and could produce any subject I wanted there would be exclusively only 54mm in my stash.

Oda.
  6. Trevorkats Active Member

There are many fantastic 75mm and 90mm, , ancients, samurai, knights and so on, in battle poses especially shame not available in 54mm