1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ydranoth - bellowing roar - dragon bust

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Winton - Artefakt, May 20, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, what a crazy week this has been. I was almost sure I was not going to make my weekly post but I'm very happy to show You my latest dragon bust Ydranoth - bellowing roar. This guy was made 90% on train while traveling to and from work xD

If you like him please check out my Artstation profile:
    https://www.artstation.com/artist/winton_afric
    and my Art organization Artefakt page:
    https://www.facebook.com/UO.Artefakt/
    Ydranoth_render1.jpg Ydranoth_render2.jpg Ydranoth_render3.jpg Ydranoth_render4.jpg Ydranoth_render5.jpg Ydranoth_render6.jpg Ydranoth_render7.jpg Ydranoth_render8.jpg
  2. Wheels PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Also mentioned this on facebook and would like a reaction....

My first reaction was to lose the horns/antlers and use this as a sea monster
    emerging in a 32 mm figure diorama. I think the maw is an awesome eye-catcher
    and the angle of the head is perfect for rising out of the sea.
    I'm thinking rocky outcrop with a summoning warlock / mage.
  3. Hey, yeah that indeed sounds great. As i said on fb the horns will be separate in the resin kit so i dont think it should be a big problem to fill the key gaps with green stuff and sculpt in a few scales :) The diorama idea sounds great id love to see something like that.
  4. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Interesting project, very beautiful modelization in 3D, to see in resin ;)(y)
  5. Thanks so much Reptor, i cant wait to see him in resin aswell :D