1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ww1 German

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by bricks tattoo, May 21, 2017.

1. bricks tattoo Well-Known Member

This is a 75mm WW1 German. Painted in acrylics.

PicsArt_05-21-07.27.42.jpg Screenshot_20170521-194441.png
    pmfs, BillW, fermatgom and 11 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Bricks

Great painting there is the groundwork included , it certainly looks very nicely worked .

Thanks for sharing

Nap

Have you seen the thread on "The Armistice Project" in V Bench ..might interest you to do a display piece as well ?
    anstontyke likes this.
  3. bricks tattoo Well-Known Member

Thank you. I got this figure as a gift at a show glea market. I think the original came with groundwork. U made thus one out o goam. I haveent seen it yet but i will check it out
    anstontyke likes this.
  4. Chris Ribchester A Fixture

England
    Great work on figure and setting.

Chris
    bricks tattoo likes this.
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    very nice work all around.

Marc
  6. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Well done little scene.
    Cheers
    John
  7. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    This looks very well done but could you please explain what I am looking at. The first pic almost looks like a flat painting with the figure and scenery as one. The second one I can see the figure more separated. Whatever; I like it.

Wayne
  8. bricks tattoo Well-Known Member

Thank you:) same picture. The second one is just a sepia tone bkack and white picture
  9. ModelCellar A Fixture

Hello Bricks,

You did a great job on our WWI German Rifleman. I like it very much. ...and your original ground work looks fantastic.

For others looking/wondering, this is one of the first two pieces to our four piece "Defending the Position" multi piece diorama. Sculpted by Carl Reid, there are 4 pieces: a Rifleman, Machine Gunner, Grenade Thrower and the latest release - an Officer. Each figure does include a piece of ground work which can be combined with the others to create a larger vignette. In case anyone missed it, here is the post releasing the Officer which shows all 4 pieces and the various combinations.

http://www.planetfigure.com/threads/w-w-i-german-vignette-4-officer-75mm-model-cellar.81385/

Again, Great job Bricks. ...now add the others?? !LOL!!

regards,
    Paul
  10. Oda A Fixture

Nicely painted and based!

Oda.
  11. bricks tattoo Well-Known Member

Thank you Paul. I appreciate it:) I picked these up at a club flea market. This one and the machine gunner. I wish they came with the groundwork. Never the less, I had a great time with this one. Thanks for the info. I couldn't find any reference to the figures. Besides this one and the machine gunner. I think i may grab The other two:), and that British officer will be on my bench soon:)

Thanks again,
    Scotte
  12. madgarden New Member

Very nice