1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WW1 Artillerie Offizier

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by amcairns, Jun 12, 2009.

1. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello All,
    Have started on a second figure for the minenwerfer project as the first figure made was to small in scale,Here,s the second attempt.comments welcome.Thanks to Ulrich for help on this one.
    Andy

Attached Files:

2. Doberdob Active Member

It looks really good.The pose is quite convincing.

Cheers,
    Primož
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Very nice, Andy!! Great pose!

All the best,
    Dan
  4. PHIL WALDEN Member

Ww1 a..

Hi! Andy...
    like this bloke,l reckon that he could stand alone as a single figure,or another situation...l like him because l can see a body under the clothes, that a big plus in my opinion..

:phil...:)
  5. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Gidday,
    Things are now slowely coming together.The figure is almost finished but there are still a couple of bits to add to the morter.comments welcome.
    Andy

Attached Files:

6. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Andy

that´s the kit I am looking for ;) I mean you have done a great job and I have some good ideas to present the kit

The figure is unusual because I have seen not often a open "Feldrock" in that way on a figure, better wrote I can´t remember to have seen that before. But I find it very interested and I like it.

Ulrich
  7. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Andy

ones again me.

If it is possible please change two things. The backside of the "Feldrock" looks a little bit wrong, but I can not see it clear at your photos. Please have a look at the attached photo. It shows a bavarian Field Artillery Regiment 8 Officer's M10 Simplified Feldrock. Perhaps you can see the differences.

And the second thing is the cap. Attached one photo from a 1916 Preußen Officer's Einheits Schirmmütze. I don´t know it is not possible that that "Schirmmütze" looks like yours. The "Schirmmütze" from bavarian officers had only other colours.

Ulrich

Attached Files: