1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WW II Japanese Sniper

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Apr 7, 2004.

1. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Guys :lol: For my next project,I'll be sculpting a WW II Japanese sniper sighting up his next target from his ground-level spider-hole.My thanks to Bill Chilstrom for the encouragement and tips to enable me to start on the project.Here's the initial mock-up shots.As always,all comments will be greatly appreciated.Thanks and cheers.
    Kenneth :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    I'm always amazed at what you sculpters can do with extra parts, putty and some paper clips. I say that because when I try something like that, it ends up looking exactly like that. a blob of extra parts some putty and paper clips :lol: . Seriously, great looking work. Keep it up and keep us posted!

Jim Patrick
  3. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    Hi Ken,

Yes! Yes! Yes! I do like it. I like the Idea, Pose and the way you plan on displaying him. Looking forward to seeing the progress of this one.

Bill
  4. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Coming along nicely Ken.

looking forward to seeing more

Robin
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Kenneth,looking good (y) ,nice action pose.
    looking forward to the finished product,please keep us posted.
    Roc (y)
  6. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you ever so much,guys;I really appreciate the positive feedback :lol: Bill,your work on the banzai Japs is what inspired me to attempt this figure.Will post more photos soon.Thanks and cheers !
    Kenneth :)
  7. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kenneth,

You are getting better with each new figure. I think this is going to be your best to date. I really like the pose and look forward to seeing more of it.

Joe
  8. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Looks great so far Kennth!!

Keep up the great work!
  9. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Chris,Joe,Anders,thank you very much for your extremely positive comments;to be honest,you guys are the talented ones and I'm learning from you constantly ;) Unfortunately,this is just a one-off figure and not a master for a kit.I'm honoured,nonetheless. Will post more real soon.Cheers !
    Kenneth. :lol: