1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Wolf's German soldier in greatcoat

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Osebor, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    There's another one, this time to go along Italeri's PaK 38, just after amending a paint run in the coat's front :unsure:
    It's another nice casting, though mine had a few (sometimes tricky) mould lines.

I hope to finish the project by the end of the week, after finishing belt and rifle, rectifying some odds and bits and integrate the figure on the scene (Gun is finished some moons ago...)

Regards

Javier

Attached Files:

2. SteveH Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi , your making a nice job of this figure , i think i made the master of this figure for Nic Adams at Wolf , he is a very nice man with some really nice figures , a great range , Steve
  3. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Thanks, Stephen, and sorry for my late answer! A busy week.

I bought it because I liked the pose, and it was just what I needed to add to my vignette.

These pics are of the finished figure. I'm now integrating it into the scenery. I expect to finish the project soon.

Regards
    Javier

Attached Files: