1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP on 1/16th figure

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by captfue, Apr 19, 2018.

1. captfue Active Member

United-States
    Just a couple of WIP shots of a US Marine circa 1775-78. The figure is for a group build at another site, but will ultimately end up on my grandson desk. He is a Sgt. in the corps. The figure will be place figting from fighting top, or what I would call the crows nest.
    DSC00275.jpg
    DSC00284.jpg DSC00277.jpg DSC00283.jpg

OK, I really can't take a good picture, Of course the figure being sculpted out of sprue doesn't help either.
    1969 and Dan Morton like this.
  2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Can you increase the resolution and picture size setting on your camera? I tried using Photoshop to improve the image but the resolution is not great enough.

All the best,
    Dan
  3. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hey Tony, good to see you posting again mate and nice to see you are still sculpting, looking forward to seeing the Marine progress along, looking good so far mate.

All the best mate
    Steve
  4. captfue Active Member

United-States
    Thanks guys, Dan I'll work on better pictures, Steve glad to hear from you mate, how is it going in your world?