1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

White balance experience.

Discussion in 'Photography' started by pmfs, May 5, 2012.

1. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Colin, this is my place where I shoot my pictures.:)

Pedro.

Attached Files:

2. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Wow... that's a perfect spot for photos and painting. Nice big window with lots of natural light, very nice. Unfortunately, or fortunately in the summer, my house is surrounded by maple and elm trees... I get very little unfiltered daylight through my widows. Keeps my house cool but pretty dark. Once the weather here settles down, I will try taking pics outside in daylight... away from the damn trees :cool:

Thanks for the hints... you've probably noticed my photography sucks. Part of the problem is a cheap digital camera, the other part is poor lighting. I'm an electrician, I've tried every kind of lamp- bulb- tube I can take from work with little success. My next try is an operating room light (I work in a hospital) I've installed over my workbench this weekend. The tubes in this light are concidered "artificial daylight", it works for painting so maybe it will work for photography too. We'll see.

Colin
    pmfs likes this.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Yes, Pedro,
    Thanks that whas it.

marc
    pmfs likes this.
  4. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Colin, yes is a great spot but is hot in the summer, even with termal blinds...
  5. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Hi again, more 4 backgrounds.
    Hope you like!
    Pedro.

Attached Files: