1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

W.İ.P. ''Brogan'' Bonecrasher

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ATTİLA the HUN, Feb 6, 2009.

1. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Hı,everyone. This my latest project.
    Producer: Andrea Miniaturas
    Scale: 54mm, White metal
    I was primed, assembled figure. Photos are below.:rolleyes:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    I was painted face, beard, Shoulders, And more. All paintings are acrylics, finished in acrylics.
    I hope you lıke it.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

See you later..........................
  3. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Not bad at all, but the colour transitions should be blended more........the contrast looks too harsh on the shoulder area..........it should be subtle and avoid straght lines in between colours........you can add a wash of the basic colour to blend/merge the highlight and shadows and see how it looks..........

Hope that helped and I wasn't too harsh on you :( but can't give you empty praise and you might think that you're doing everything right :eek:

Regards,

Ray ;)
  4. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Ray, Thanks for your advices. I'll be try.
  5. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Serkan,

Ray is absolutely right in his advice, and for not handing out empty praise.

The transition on theskintones needs to be softened. My suggestion is to apply a number of very dilute (10parts water to one part paint) applications of base colour along the line between the highlight and shadow colours until the line between the two areas disappears. The effect you are trying to achieve is a subtle and gradual transition from one colour to another.

Keep up the good work and be patient. Very dilute paint and multiple applications to build up thin layers of colour is the key to painting with acrylics.
  6. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looks great so far. Once the other colors are added the flesh should be in better perspective. I look forward to your next step.
  7. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Tony, Thanks for your advices. I'll be try.
  8. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Guy, My friend. I'm glad you lıke it. I'm working on the figure.
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Looks like a great start.
    I'm not a acrylic painter but what i see on the skincolor is that the transition between dark, base and highlight is to harsh.
    You should dilute your paint more, and go several time's over it. I think you have done it with two strokes paint. Because of that it looks so harsh.

Marc
  10. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Megroot, thanks for comments. I'll take care your suggentions.
  11. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Serkan,
    As said before a bit more blending and it will great!
    Looking forward to your next step.

cheers,
    Marcel.
  12. Excatlon Active Member

Poland
  13. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Marcel, My friend. Thanks for nice compliments. I'll try this suggesstions on the figure.
    Regards.........
  14. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Damian, Thanks..........................
  15. mikec55 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    This one is looking good so far. I think the flesh colors on his face are really good. This figure didn't appeal to me at first but with your close up photos, I might change my mind about him. The field is wide open as far as color options so I'm looking forward to seeing your finished work.

Mike
  16. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Mıke, Thanks for nice compliments................
    I'm working on the figure.