1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

viking warrior

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by david pickford, Oct 31, 2014.

1. david pickford Active Member

This I got from Steve Kirtley at Euro. a cracker sculpted by Greg Girault. Entered it for Telford so having to work it hard...
    No credit to me for merely decorating a commercial fig- of course, but I did individualise a bit by sculpting my own rune stone for the scene!!!

Attached Files:

Mike Stevens, Joe55, Kisifer and 4 others like this.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Amazing work all around.
    That base really sets the figure.

Marc
  3. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Great Idea with the rune stone. I like it. Do you paint with acrylics?
  4. david pickford Active Member

5. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    First one of these I've seen painted up David and you've done a great job. I love the runestone too, very original, and complements the piece beautifully.

Anyway - Telford gong or no Telford gong, I hereby bestow upon you my own "Figure of the Week" accolade!!

- Steve
  6. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Well that's indeed a fantastic piece of work. Excellent painting and setting.

Xenofon
  7. swralph A Fixture

Very nice work all round.
  8. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Great idea with the rhunestone. But I would have preferred a inscription carved.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    gorgosaurus likes this.
  9. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    This is a fine looking piece, and a great idea to complement it with such an appropriate backdrop (y)!

Joe