1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Viking figures in the market. I need help.

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by fmenardi, Oct 24, 2016.

1. fmenardi Active Member

Brazil
    Hello!

I am looking for some historically accurate 54mm Viking figure, if it is possible.

I have done my research and selected some, figures from Andrea, Soldiers and Ferminiatures. Please, tell me what you think and to make my choice.

Regards,

Fabrício

Attached Files:

2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

For me I like the Soldiers and Fer figures best never been really keen on the Andrea ones

Happy painting

Nap
  3. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Have to agree with Kevin, can't really go wrong with either company

Keith
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
  5. fmenardi Active Member

Brazil
    OK, guys! Thank you for the answers. I think I will get the FeRminiatures vinking figures.

All the best,
  6. Mat Lambert A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I can testify that the second FeR figure you posted is a beautiful little casting. Which company is the last figure photo from? I haven't noticed that one before and it looks very nice.
    Cheers
    Mat
  7. fmenardi Active Member

Brazil
    The last two figures are the same: Viking Chieftain 8th-9th Century, 54mm, from Soldiers.