1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Vacation

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    On vacation on a farm in the "Wendland" we made some cultural trips but I have allthough time to paint, because I find in every flat a little place. The first bust Ulama from Roberto Chaudron is nearly ready. Some things I must made at home (fixing the gloriole for example) but I think you can see what I had made until now

I think you know the second indian bust. I have stick the parts only for the photos together and will do the last painting at home. The colors on the photo are not really correct because I can make here only provisionally photos

Attached Files:

2. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Well spent vacation time, I would say :). Nice work on both ;)

Cheers Borek
    Oda likes this.
  3. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    A great place to paint and a lovely paint job too.
    Borek likes this.
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    That's what I call a great use of sparetime

Marc
  5. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks. When I will be back home next weekend I will try to make some better photos
    Borek likes this.
  6. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Look real fine to me.
    Cheers
    John