1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

US Army Infantry - Bravo6

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Mac1966, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Mac1966 Well-Known Member

Italy
    US Army Infantry (6) Gunfighter
    Item ID : 35055
    Series : Rumble in Jungle
    Scale : 1/35
    Material : Resin
    Sculpted by Vladimir Demchenko

Ilikeit!

M

35055.jpg
    forghi, StefanBerlin, Steve and 4 others like this.
  2. StefanBerlin Active Member

Germany
    And the Winner is...

very nice Figure and so usefull as Infantry in Action, Patrol as forward scout, SEAL, LRRP etc. A helmet, rucksack and seperate head for use as SF Figure will be inclusive too. Now an LAW fireing one and one shooting kneeling Figure please ;-).

Thanks for sharing Mac and Congratulations to Vladi for this Figure.
    Mac1966 likes this.
  3. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great news that the separate SF head will be includes, on its own this will be fabulous little figure.
    Demchenko likes this.
  4. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thanks friends! I do n`t know, from here that info about SF head includes in this kit. This kit has a head as separate part from body , no more additional heads.
  5. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's easy to add a helmet or boonie hat! Still a cool figure!
    Demchenko likes this.
  6. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Yes, figure has helmet and rucksack dropped on the ground.
    35055.jpg
  7. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Perfect! One of those will be mine!
    Demchenko likes this.
  8. marios1 Active Member

Hi Vladi....fantastic as usually...but i like so much this series ...."grunts in action in the jungle"...as Stefan says more and more are well accept(wounded ones for example..and so on)......but you are too busy with your future project (fury over all.....)......but we are usually enthusiastic for your news.....thanks to realize these fine jewels!!!

Stefan...this is a perfect addiction to your dynamic scene with sars.....groups.....!!!How are you??

Bye bye

Mario.
  9. StefanBerlin Active Member

Germany
    Hi Vladi,

i am sorry for my missleading words about seperate head. I have read this at armorama:"Figure will have a seperate head so it can be used as a green beret, SEAL or grunt with a head replacement". Sorry about my false Information or better missunderstanding. I thought there are two heads in this set. Normaly your Figures have the head molded to the torso and so i thought there will be an extra one includet.

Sorry guys, i have to apologize me to all of you and Vladi for my false Information/misunderstanding. Hopefully you can forgive me this mistake.

So it is much more better that the head is seperate. For me it´s great because i use normaly Hornet heads for my conversions and had always to cut the head away without damaging the Figure.

@Mario: Hi my friend, all is fine. i am with you about the wounded. Nice idea. This Figure is an fantastic addition to my SASR Figures. I nearly have all together i wanted to do and this one will be the cherry on the cake.

Thanks Vladi and sorry again. Great Figure.

Bye,bye

Stefan
  10. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thanks friends! :)
    Stefan, no problem. I wrote about separate head because it makes conversion much easy (when body and head come together as one part, remove head is difficult).
    Also uniform configuration is enough neutral and easy for SF conversion. Of course, next time I`ll be write clear for avoid misunderstand. :)
    Stafan, Mario - kneeling figure is in process also, I hope you`l be satisfied with it.
  11. StefanBerlin Active Member

Germany
    Hi Vladi,

now i have understand it ;). I have to improve my foreign language skills :D. It is for sure a great improvement with the head seperate from the Figure. I love that kind of Engineering in a kit. You have much more freedom in how to build a Figure. Like you wrote it is difficult to cut off the head and protect the body. I can sing a song about it :arghh:. Soeverybody has the freedom of using the Original one or a different one fitting better for the desired conversion. For me the best engeneering is done by Airborne Miniatures. You get completly all parts seperate and also the upper body and leg parts are seperate. More freedom of building a kit is not possible. Aslo i think it is a horror for the mould maker and sculpter to realize this.

It is not some kind of critic Vladi about your great Figures. I love them like they are. If only the Equipment and head would be loose parts that would be the cherry on the cake.

I have noticed that Uniform configuration and that is great too. The pose is fantastic and i think it is not easy to create this look so brilliant and that it looks natural with his balance point on his legs. Great done.

Thanks´for that Information about the kneeling Figure. Sounds great. I think Mario and the rest of NAM Modelers will be happy too.

Bye, bye

Stefan