1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

UPDATES

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello...

In first place I want to express my gratitute to all of you visit us in Folkstone.

Sun_Wip1.jpg

Sun_Wip2.jpg

Sun_Wip2_1.jpg

Sun_Wip2_3.jpg

Sun_Wip3.jpg Sun_Wip4.jpg

Many people ask me for Sun Tzu and Boudica... They are going... The Sun Tzu have a small delay. Fortunally I had the chance to should the horse a great friend and colegue. He is veterenary in the army and when he saw the horse told me isnt good...Now everthing was corrected by him. Its amazing when we think that we are doing a great model, when in reallity you are developing a big mistake... I know a little of human anatomy, but nothing of animal anatomy. This is the best way. Learn who knows... And my special THANKS to Dr. Teixeira for all your help and friendship.

Boudica... we are working on the poneys...

10.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

And we are working in the driver too...

11.jpg
    12.jpg

In this weekend I had the real idea how many people want Sun Tzu and Boudicca. Its amazing...
    Thank you so much...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Hugo, Sun Tsu and the charioteer look superb, but the reworked ponies are tremendous. I'm anxious to see the final models.
    Nicolaos likes this.
  3. Barrie Harris Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Hugo ,
    Glad Folkstone was a big hit for every one .
    The pictures are out standing or out of this world . How do you do it ,it is a mystery to us all .
    Just keep on doing it , the detail is great all round . Marvelous work manship .
    Brilliant.

Barrie .(Newbee).
  4. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great to see you both at Folkestone. The detail on these is amazing.
    Cheers
    Gordon
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Clrsgt

Thank you so much for your comment... your words give us strength to continue in the good way... there are many things to do and to improve... the poneys was corrected by a great friend... and it's the same with the Sun Tzu horse... the best way to work is with demand. And this work is a reflection of many people involved in this work...

Thank you so much for you kind worlds.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  6. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    It was great to meet you at last, Hugo (and Nuno ), and to be crushed by a bear-hug:LOL: It is all looking marvellous....the driver really does look as though he's shouting, the cords and muscles on his neck. Can only say. roll on November/December (y)

Hope you had a good journey home, hope to see you again.

Alan
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Barrie

Thank you so much for your words... the secret of the models is very simple... it's your trust and your believe that give us strength to grow up. You are the real actors of this. Your help and friendship is fundamental for RP grew up... and I im growing like a person and professional. In my work and I already told is, I'm very demand... it's the only way to work... im very demand to myself and I have the right to be with my staff... RPmodels is the reflex of this demand and professionalism... we are always in competition with ourself, always loooking to improve... always working to develop better and better models and figures...

Thank you so much for your words...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my good friend Gordon

It's always a pleasure chat with you and changeb ideas and talk about them... it's always a pleasure drink a coffe with you.,.

Thank you so much.
    Big ugg and take care
    Hugo
    Grod likes this.
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Alan

Thank you so much to come to Folkstone and see us... and chat with us... it's always a pleasure change ideas and share our works in progress... this isn't finish, but are in a good way... im envolve all of you and other friends to develop excellent models... so let's roll on for next months... lol... so many work to do... I don't want remember... lol... the most important thing is the final end...

We already arrive and know it's time to go to work... many things to do...

Thank you so much.

Regards
    Hugo
  10. Huw63 A Fixture

Hello Hugo,

It was a pleasure to finally meet you and Nuno at Folkestone and I really enjoed the opportunity to chat about your ideas sitting in the sun. I think these pictures are incredibly detailed and well done on the horses!

I`m glad I got the Major Hasler in 1/35 - beautiful and different from my normal things.

Glad you're safely home.

Best wishes

Huw
  11. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

Keep a copy of Shun Tzu available for me too pretty please...
    L.H.
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Huw

How are you Sir?

It was a nice coffee... With many ideas and maybe we can do something real different... LOL... LOL...

One thing that let me very happy was teh comment of the people... Many people told us the figures in the real life are much better then the photos... Normally its the oposite... Very beautifull in the photos and in real life, with a different quality... LOL... LOL... LOL... I look to this like a personnal victory... LOL... LOL...

It was a very good decision... Blondie in 1/35 is SOLD OUT... Only some figures left in our partners...

Thank you so much for your words and friendship.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. LH

It was reserved along time, because it its now, forget it... There arent Sun Tzu for everyone... Some people wouldnt have it... Ive people waiting someone give up, for they can get Sun Tzu... And its almost the same with Boudica...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  14. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Hugo,
    thanks for the progress images. The chariot and ponies are awesome. I'm glad I reserved one with you.
    I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    Gerald
  15. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Just Waoooouuuhhhh ! Hate to see the miniatures in flesh and ... resine :LOL:(y)
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    More updates...

This is just wips and the poneys are finished... We puted Boudica in the chariot but this isnt the final position... Its just to you see all the action...

19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg

And I will put more...
    Huw63 and balder like this.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    and the full chariot... The pose of Boudiva isnt teh FINAL... Its jus for you have an idea of action...

30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg

Im puting this because yesterday a lots of people asked me if it possible to see teh full image... And you asked and I did my best... This is just WIPs but all teh tips, comments, critics are welcome... With your help this will be much better...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Huw63, Andrew Belsey, Tom W. and 4 others like this.
  18. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Stunned,....I'm just stunned by the whole piece. For me, it's brilliant as it is, but I'm sure that someone will have suggestions on how it could be tweaked here and there.
    Boudica certainly looks like she means business, although I'd be concerned how she's balancing on a fast-moving chariot. And will the floor be interlaced leather , rather than solid wood? Still early days, but it all looks pretty spectacular to me. Can't wait to get my hands on it:D. Did I mention I have two Romans ready to face Her ?

You are doing a marvellous job with this, Hugo, as always(y)

Best wishes,
    Alan
    Huw63 likes this.
  19. Primvspilvs Member

Hugo

great to meet you early on the Saturday where your enthusiasm was evident in the work you produce and the time taken to research each project. I'm one of those who enquired about Boudica and I'm hoping that I've secured one. Fingers crossed as its a stunning piece.

John
    Huw63 and OldTaff like this.
  20. Alex A Fixture

Canada
    hi Hugo

It would be great if we could place Boudica in many different positions so no two charriots would look exactly the same.
    Also, I am not very fond of the raised checkered texture on her cloak. It does limit what you can do with the painting. A flat cloak would be better for free hand painting, imho
    Other than that, it is wonderful !!!

cheers !

Alex
    Huw63 likes this.