1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Up Date on the Dance of Death vingnette

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by ellie, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys some people have had trouble getting on our web site through various links. the site is working well but thought I would but the info on here so you can see what we are doing.

Hello every one. We would like to introduce you to this new exciting project, that we at Ellie's Miniatures hope you will get behind and help us launch.

We are looking to produce a vingette based on the art work you can see above. The project will be called "The Dance of Death". The vingette is based on a scene from the battle of Mars La Tour which took place during the Franco Prussian War of 1870-71.

The vignette will be crafted by Carl Reid the world renowned sculpter, and limited to 100 castings. The kit will be a mix medium project, which will be made up of both resin and white metal parts.. Each casting will be numbered and supplied with a certificate of authentication and come in it's own presentation box.

For Ellie's Miniatures to be abale to produce this exciting new project, we will be looking to you the customer to pledge/pre-order this kit. The cost of the kit will be £100. We need a minimum of 35 customers to sign up for this exciting new project. This venture will not proceed until we have the required number of pledges. We request that if you are thinking of placing a pledge that you will be fully commited to pre-ordering the Vingette. All pledges will have to me made via email through our contact page on this web site (please find a link at the bottom of this page). We will then varify each one. When this is done your name will be added to the list which will be kept on our database. We will place a counter on this page so you can see how things are progressing towards the target and beyond.

When The target is reached we will then contact the customers who have pledged so they then can pay the pre-order price of £100. You can cancel your pledge at anytime prior to the pre-order stage. Once you have pre-ordered you will have a cooling off period of 14 days. People are still free to pre-order after we have reached the 35 as this will garauntee you one of these limited edition vingettes.

What you will receive for your investment in this project are as follows:

The first 35 pre-orders ( Paid £100 ) will recive the vignette complete with an alternative head for the French Curressier, which will have a helmet. Plus an online voucher for £20 dicount to be used on any future purchases of Ellie's Miniatures products. Please note this offer only applys to the first 35 pre-orders.

The next 15 pre-orders will recive a £10 discount voucher. Please note this will only apply to pre-orders 36 to 50.

The next 50 pre-orders will recive a £5 discount Voucher. Please note this will only apply to pre-orders 51 to 100.

We will be running this pledging event until the 30th of April 2017. If we reach the requiared target we will proceed to the next stage which will be pre-order. Please note that if we reach the pledge target before the date stated we will proceed with the pre-order stage at an earlier date. (If the number of pledges is reached early and by bringing the date forward it would inconveniance you please contact us). Those people who have pledged will receive an email from us requesting pre-order payment. We will then give you 14 days from the date of you reciving our email to pay the pre-order price. If any of the original pledges cancel, their place will be offerd to the next peson on the list. When all pre-orders have been collected, the go ahead for the project will be given and an estimated date of delivery will then be sent to all customers.

On this ocassion We will have to charge postage on this kit due to the weight of this product and the fact that it will be sent signed for. You will be contacted about the postage prior to shipping.

Payments will be taken by the usual methods to pay for the Vingnette. A button will be added to the bottom of this page when our target is reached. people wishing to pay by other than pay pal please contact me direct by email through the contact page.

Any Questions about this project please feel free to contact me, I will try and answer them as quickly as I can.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope that you will get behind this exciting new project.

Thank you
    Ian Burton
    Ellie's Miniatures

Attached Files:

mil-mart and Lasalle like this.
  2. Lasalle A Fixture

Italy
    What will be the scale of this vignette?
  3. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lasalle likes this.
  4. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Hi Ian,

PM sent re pre-order deposit.

Chris
  5. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  6. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Hi Ian,

Actioned as requested.

Cheers
    Chris
  7. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Just to let people know we have reached 27 on our target list which is fantastic we are nearly thier now in a record time. this looks very much like it's going to work a big thank you to all who have pledged. we still have a little way to go but I know we can do it cheers.

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  8. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Ian, good luck in your new venture. It's a great choice for a vignette and with Carl's sculpting it's got winner written all over it.
    Best wishes mate.(y)

Cheers Ken
  9. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ken thanks for the kind words it's a piece I have had om the table for a long time just needed to find away to do it. i'm pleased to say we are getting very close now up to 28 so getting thier. it will look great once done. keep an eye open for more news soon.

cheers

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  10. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very interesting way to get a piece produced. I've see a similar version done with pre-painted miniatures.Best of luck to you.
    Mark
  11. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Now this will be an incredible scene when finished. I recon some day I just might have to drop the olive drab for some color. Great project to embark on, looking forward to seeing the finished sculpt.
  12. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi marco and Steve thanks for the encouragement. yes it's going to be a fantastic piece when done we are just about their now with what we needed to do. so we will be giving the go ahead shortly. the pre order page will stay open until releases date or till we sell out, so people with still be able to take part in the offers that go with the pre order.

we still have a few places left for the alternative head and £20 voucher for people that still might be thinking of pledging. but we are very close to the target now.

cheers

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com