1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Trigger`s new release of May!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nutsplanet, May 26, 2018.

1. Nutsplanet A Fixture

South-Korea
    Trigger rolls out new release 90mm Overwatcher to celebrate its 3rd anniversary!
    75mm overwatcher, which was the first release of the trigger, upgraded to 90mm, and added arm and rifle as optional parts.
    Now on pinting by Ki Yeol Yoon. Soon will be shown with painted version.
    Thanks!

Sculptor : Joo Huem Yoon
    Scale : 1/20 (90mm)
    Parts : 8 (including the base)
    Material : Grey resin

Soon available at www.nutsplanet.com

T90001_Gray_01.JPG T90001_Gray_02.JPG T90001_Gray_03.JPG T90001_Gray_04.JPG
    Nap, Reptor, gforceman and 2 others like this.
  2. MrBMB A Fixture

Nice!!
    But waiting for you to do this figure ( in same pose) with a different title like Andrea does...……….maybe Jewel Hunter. Any chances of this??

[IMG]
    [IMG]

3. Mariobusta A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Love this one .already painted the 1/24 version ,gonna have to get this one as well .she looks awesome with the rifle .
  4. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Yeah! Great work! Another great relase by Nuts ! Thank for the news !!!!(y):love::D
  5. Ong Active Member

I really like the option of two different arms and guns. The 1/20 scale is a welcome addition also.

I'm hoping for more high-tech futuristic full figure "Ghost Company" figures from Nutsplanet! Perhaps a huge gunner with Sci-Fi machine gun or a sleek body armor scout-radioman.
  6. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Yep, this will be another to add to my always growing collection. Looks fantastic. Love the option with the rifle
  7. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi folks

Another nice looking release from Nuts here , how time flys as its 3 years since the first 75mm , like the folds in the clothing and the weapon options .

Good scale for those that like it

Sure we will see the box art soon

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  8. Ong Active Member

I just saw the painted photos of this...very nice!

However, I want to point out a mistake that I hope Nutsplanet might be able to correct before casting and shipping. Is it too late?

If she is holding a M-14 rifle, there is NO pistol in the holster. There should be the pistol's buttstock grip sticking out of the holster because where did the pistol go if both hands are on the M-14? It is an oversight that I hope Nutsplanet can correct (or someone should let them know).