1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Trigger`s new release of July from Nutsplanet

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nutsplanet, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Nutsplanet A Fixture

South-Korea
    Hi all,
    Here is the grey version of Trigger`s new release, VAGABOND.
    3D sculpted by Joo heum Yoon and on painting now.
    This guy will be suitable with Overwatcher as well.

- 3D sculptor : Joo huem Yoon
    - Scale : 75mm
    - Pieces : 14 (inculing the base)
    - Material : Grey resin
    Hope you like it and enjoy!! Thanks smile 이모티콘
    nutsplanet@gmail.com
    T75002_Gray_01.jpg T75002_Gray_02.jpg T75002_Gray_03.jpg T75002_Gray_04.jpg T75002_Gray_05.jpg T75002_Gray_06.jpg T75002_Gray_07.jpg T75002_Gray_08.jpg T75002_Gray_09.jpg

Drenth, MalcC, Dan Morton and 2 others like this.
  2. kriltnakran New Member

I really have to say that I love the two figures and will definitly buy them. Only point I will maybe change is the hair on both, it looks to me a bit too comic like. The overall detail, the cool stance and the top notch Equipment are rocking like hell and going the nuts way, the casting will be flawless and crisp. By the way, they remind me on some RESIDENT EVIL (game) characters somehow...

Frank
  3. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I really like this, I was considering buying Overwatch but I think this one makes my decision easier. One for Euro I think
  4. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

Cool Anime looking figures - I'd prefer a little more rugged looking faces or weather beaten and the hair a little less "perfect".
  5. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

I would add the two figures need a Harley Davidson as well!
  6. Mariobusta A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Already have the Overwatcher so this guy is a must . They would look great next to a 1/24 vehicle .I also like the slight cartoony look .