1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Trigger`s new release of February!!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nutsplanet, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Nutsplanet A Fixture

South-Korea
    New release of Trigger for February, Kelly!!
    As always, Joo huem Yoon has 3d sculpted.
    75mm scale resin kit and will include part of ruined building base.
    This kit will be consisted of 15 resin parts including base.

Soon will be available!!
    T75005_Gray_01.jpg T75005_Gray_02.jpg T75005_Gray_03.jpg T75005_Gray_04.jpg T75005_Gray_05.jpg
  2. BobLff257 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superb, full of detail, very well done. (y)

Rob
  3. hypertex Active Member

United-States
    I want this. I love the Trigger series. And it's nice to see women that aren't hypersexualized.
  4. The Norwegian Well-Known Member

Norway
  5. Bailey A Fixture

United-States
    Fantastic. Yup, I'll be ordering one
  6. Ong Active Member

Wow, the Nutsplanet Trigger figures are sure increasing in their firepower! This sniper looks great!

Perhaps we'll see figures with shotguns, carbines, machine guns, grenade launchers, rocket launchers, and missile launchers in the future! :) One thing that is for sure in the Nutsplanet's "Trigger" world is that they sure don't lack firepower!
    The Norwegian likes this.
  7. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I've got the first four in the series, and this is the best. Awesome
  8. ranchhand Active Member

United-States
    really superb, the face is way too anime for me. Not my taste but still extremely well executed!
    maybe if you released the kits with alternate head sculpts that where more realistic you would sell more to the western crowd? Just a thought.
  9. RonW Member

That is looking good!
    I really like this range so far and I am really looking forward to more.
    I do feel the pose of the figure is too specific and leaves very little room for use other than to paint it and use as a stand alone.
    I miss the weight of the weapon in the pose too.
  10. MrBMB A Fixture

I love this!!!
    I would have loved a more realistic head or even better a cool helmet head as well
    I will get this :)
  11. Ong Active Member

I really like the "Trigger Series" too and think Sniper Kelley is the best figure so far!

I wonder if the "Trigger Series" could be taken out of the Post-Apocalyptic world as most P-A worlds are dirt-poor in terms of guns, gear, and resources and also lack high-tech gadgets. Nutsplanet's "Trigger Series" is way better than most in that the figures do have nice weapons, equipment, uniforms, and gear, meaning the war probably didn't destroy as much as some other P-A vendors' figures.

If the "Trigger Series" could broadened outside of the P-A world to include original-designed high-tech figures with the looks of TITANFALL, MASS EFFECT, DESTINY, or Call of Duty, Black Ops 3 soldiers, that would be awesome!
  12. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Love this :) and as base will include part of ruined building...maybe the gun will be resting on something to support weight ;)

Ron
  13. MrBMB A Fixture

14. Mat Lambert A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Not my subject but this is a brilliant digital sculpt - sure it will be popular.
    Cheers
    Mat