1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP "Tommy" from Black Pyramid Games

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by valiant, Sep 24, 2016.

1. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys,

Just a few progress pics of my sculpt of Tommy, from the Tales From The Raj range.

All painted in acrylics, with work still to do, especially on Tommy's face, all the metals to be done and the plinth.

I hope its OK, so far!(y)

Attached Files:

2. Nap Moderator

England
    Liking this Steve the turban colour adds that splash of colour

What units are you portraying ?

Looking forward to more

Nap
  3. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Ive based it on the painting, but the Tommy figure is a line infantry regiment, brass shoulder titles, collar dogs, but not specific, as the uniforms were pretty much the same on the NWF, with the exception of some light infantry, who had black leather equipment. Ive traced the turban colour from the painting and it appears to be Skinner's Horse, of that era, so that's what I went with and the red cummerbund for a splash of colour!

These could, of course, be converted to WW1, with a bit of minor tweaking....!(y)
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Fabulous.

Paul
    stoffy01 and valiant like this.