1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Three Figure Vignette

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Dan Morton, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    WIP on a WWI British trench raider vignette. This is a commission for a British WWI hobbyist, whose interest is in honors and medals awarded for heroism. The vignette is intended to show in 1/16th scale, a severely wounded Lt. Profit being helped to safety by Rifleman Donaldson and Rifleman Smith, all three of the 2/6th Kings Liverpool Rifles, after a night-time trench raid.

As you can see, I need to sculpt arms next, add a rifle sling, etc. How do you like the grenade vest one of them is wearing?

All the best,
    Dan

Attached Files:

Grod, john din, Ferris and 8 others like this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

this is looking really good
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Much obliged! Just finished two sets of arms and fitted the two figures into the groundwork.

All the best,
    Dan
  4. Helm A Fixture

England
    Nice work Dan don't know that much re the period but it looks right to me
    Steve
  5. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Steve! I've been working on the west coast all week or I would have replied sooner.

Here are some illustrations and photos I used as references.

All the best,
    Dan

Attached Files:

Mike - The Kiwi likes this.