1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

This will be my next Project!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Martin Antonenko, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Dear Planeteers!

Here are the pictures of my next project!

I just received them myself.

[IMG]

At the moment I'm working on a fighting Steppe-Cossack on horseback as a bust - and I really wanted to have a Caucasian Cossack as a "counterpart".

My friend Heinz Frieben from Austria has sculpted such a Cossack for me.

The "core" of the whole is the Caucasian, Markus Eckmann has made for his company "Scorpio Models" and which I have painted before...:

[IMG]

Heinz has now resculpted the Caucasian, added a few details, made a suitable horse and turned him into an officer of the famous "Wolfs" Divisivion of General Andrei Grigorjewitsch Shkuro...

[IMG]

...fighting in the Russian Civil War on the side of the "Whites"...:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Of course, all the details are researched and covered by pictures! And of course, this Cossack will remain unique!

Again a great job from him and I look forward to painting the guy!

Cheers
  2. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Now that is a project, can't wait.
    Martin Rohmann and MacCoy like this.
  3. MacCoy Active Member

Finland
    Very interesting subject, Russian Civil War subjects are rare, glad to see you tackled one.
    Martin Rohmann likes this.
  4. santi fernandez Well-Known Member

Spain
    An original project and I am curious about the work of painting, a bust and its mount is interesting.
    Martin Rohmann likes this.