1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The book thread.

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by billyturnip, Jan 4, 2018.

1. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    theBaron and napoleonpeart like this.
  2. billyturnip A Fixture

England
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Nice volumes Roger

Highly recommended to all ...great prices as well

Nap

Yep I have them !!
    billyturnip likes this.
  4. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

Shipping to Canada is crazy....it’s amazon..phooey
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    I posted links to Amazon as it's easier but it might be worthwhile having a search closer to home.
  6. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

True..but the pickings get slim our side of the water..of course my interests are more the context, historical implications vs uniforms...in the respect a book I found in a used book store in tiny village. Worlds Greatest War has been fun..published in 1916..in Canada..with photos predating trench warfare ..listing as well every canadian officer that had gone with the first expeditionary force..an object of history rather than book on history.
    napoleonpeart and billyturnip like this.