1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP The Barbarian GPP Version

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Gerald_PP, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Gerald_PP New Member

Hello Guys :)
    My name is Geraldo Pena. I have a couple of years in the hobby, but until this moment I have never posted any on them on any digital medium. I guess I am shy, but let's see how it goes.

This is my first post on this wonderful community and what better way to start posting than sharing one of my works in progress. The concept is a male barbarian, looking at the battle field just right after the war drums start sounding. Let's start this project sculpting the head.

Material: Sculpey Firm. Time: Around 2 hours.

[IMG]

I am going to leave some images with the walkthough of the sculpting process of the head. Enjoy...

[IMG]

[IMG]

Here I realized the jaw section was a little big, so I cut a couple of milimeters down.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

(Ear in process...)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And the head is finished. I will be sculpting the beard and mustache, hair and facial features.
    Hope you enjoyed this short journey. I'll be sharing new updates.
  2. KenBoyle PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Nice sculpting Geraldo! And thanks for the Step by Step. (y)

Cheers,
    Ken
    WehrWolf likes this.