1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Teutonic Drumer

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Paulo, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    IMG_20161108_181945891_HDR.jpg IMG_20161108_182001433_HDR.jpg IMG_20161108_182010722_HDR.jpg IMG_20161108_182020195_HDR.jpg IMG_20161108_182026709_HDR.jpg IMG_20161108_182104986.jpg IMG_20161108_181934406_HDR.jpg Hello Planeters, some time ago, a great friend and companion of modelistic crazy moments, Pedro Oliveira, gave me a figure in 54 mm made by him self in scratch. A hornet head, a seccion of a pen for the drum, magic sculp and a lot of pacience.
    The subject was, under his ideia, a Mediaval drummer. So I intended to represent a simple figure, then the ideia of a drummer from the TEUTONIC ORDER, with the Heraldry of his Hochmaeister, came to life. Enjoy the photos.
  2. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Great idea and well executed.
    Cheers
    John
    peedee likes this.
  3. Dekiman Well-Known Member

Excellent.
    peedee and Oda like this.
  4. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Beautiful painting and lovely groundwork
  5. Oda A Fixture

It is obvious that Pedro is a great sculptor and yourself a great painter,so your teaming up produced this fine result.So sad you did not decide to go commercial with this,there are not many medieval drummers available out there.

Oda.
    peedee likes this.
  6. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nice.

Paul.
    Oda likes this.
  7. fabrizio19691969 A Fixture

very nice!!!!!!!!!
  8. franceso sbarile A Fixture

Really a good idea and a nice work . I think the Hochmaeister you are referring is Hermann von Salza.
    salza.jpg
    images.jpg
  9. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Great painting and figure !
    Original subject !
  10. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello again and thanks for your support, it helps to work more and share with you my works.
    As Franceso said is the arms of Herman Von Salza quartered with the Teutonic cross, only alowded to the Hochmeister.
    Leave you some pictures of the scratch made by Pedro.
    You will see some diferences from the finished model because I changed it, to be a Teutonic.
    Happy modelling

Attached Files: