1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sword & Lance 2018

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Kirtles, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Kirtles Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Sword & Lance 2018 will take place on the 14th April at the now usual venue of Darlington College. This year, our guest is Ben Komets from Germany. Ben will be giving a demo & talk on the day -this will be a paid event (£5) to help the club cover the cost. Tickets can be bought via SK Miniatures website here: http://www.skminiatures.co.uk/#/2018-demos-ticket/4593717199
    Sword & Lance is always a popular show & 2018 promises to be no exception!
    Please see the attached flyer for more information and/or visit the Darlington Military Modelling Society Facebook page.
    Hope to see you there.
    Steve

2018 Flyer BK.jpg
    billyturnip, valiant and mick3272 like this.
  2. mick3272 A Fixture

I look forward to attending, I have heard a lot about this show but this will be my first visit.

I will be travelling up from Folkestone to Darlington via Public Transport So will be carrying limited numbers of Mick's Mick's kits.
    I will have a few of each kit available. To avoid disappointment please message me or email me mick3272@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to pre order any kit and I will ensure I bring one up with your name on it.
    Mick’s Mick’s are pleased to announce our Multi Buy Offer for Sword & Lance. This offer will include both Full Busts, and V Busts. The Kettle Drum/s in relation to the 4th R I Dragoon Guard are not included in this offer.

Full Busts.

Any Three (3) = £105.00p All Four (4) = £132.00p

V Busts.

Any Three (3) = £72.00p All Four (4) = £90.00p

If you have already requested a kit on Facebook etc there is no need to make an additional request here.
    Thanks
    Mick.
    Kirtles likes this.
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    I can't wait
    Steve
    Kirtles likes this.
  4. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Me and Jo are going to try travel up for the day if I can get up early enough :sleep:

Tommi
    Kirtles likes this.
  5. mick3272 A Fixture

Dont worry mate I'll give you a wake up call when I get up at 03.30:sleep:
    Mick
    Kirtles and Tommi like this.
  6. Kirtles Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Guys.
    Tommi - it would be great to see you there.
    Tommi likes this.
  7. Kirtles Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Ben's Talk will be on the subject of Skin Tones.
    Nige likes this.
  8. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Looking forward to it Steve , S&L is a great show.

Cheers Davie
    Nige likes this.
  9. Kirtles Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Davie - it'll be good to see you there!