1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sun Tzu

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello

I want to share the first wips of Sun Tzu with you... The figure is very far to be finish... But I every people asking me news about Sun Tzu... And they ask me if I can should something just for people see... I put this wips, very soon, with one propose... For people can see in 3D we have to do everthing like a tradicional sculpture... There arent any button were we can press and its finish... LOL... LOL... LOL...

SunTzu_1.jpg

SunTzu_1_CloseUp.jpg

SunTzu_3.jpg

SunTzu_2.jpg

SunTzu_4.jpg

Sun Tzu it was a great general and he wrote the Art of War... Its an amazing book, that Ive study in last months... Its amazing... I just to share the dynamic pose that we are developing, and dont worry... The eagle come and she will arrive with a extreme perfection...

I will let you with a documentary... Its amazing when we see the D-Day and Vietnam War and we find they use the Principles of the Sun Tzu... Amazing...

Thank you so much...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. Oda A Fixture

A very dramatic pose.I like the subject and the era very much and I will wait for it with anticipation.Do you plan to have a 54mm version beside the classic 75mm as well?

Oda.
    Hugo Pereira, Huw63 and Reptor like this.
  3. Kevin D. Well-Known Member

United-States
    VERY INTERESTING!
    Kevin
    Hugo Pereira and Oda like this.
  4. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Oda

It will be just a 75mm and the 1/10 Bust for now... I hope you dont be dissapointed with us... The figure is without nothing... We did 20% of the work... The final end it will be amazing... Believe me... When we start develop all the concept, you will be terrífy with Sun Tzu... We want to give all the feelings of Sun Tzu...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Forté and Oda like this.
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Kevin

Thank you for the interest... And I will do the best for in the end you will love Sun Tzu figure...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  6. Fantomas A Fixture

Canada
    Wonderfull idea!
    Hugo Pereira and napoleonpeart like this.
  7. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Pity - the version you show us first looks much better! Why don't you produce this one...?

[IMG]

LOL

Cheers
    Hugo Pereira, myouchin, Huw63 and 3 others like this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo

Certainly an action pose , I am by no means an expert on horses ( never even got on one ..LOL ) but it looks IMO leaning too far over seconds from falling ?

I like the pose as you say lots far from finished

Looking forward to seeing more , this is going to be something else especially the 75mm

Following with interest

Nap
    Hugo Pereira, Huw63 and Oda like this.
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Fantomas

Thank you Sir for your comment... Im very happy because you liked...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Huw63 likes this.
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Martin

Thank you for your answer... I just ask a little patience... You just see a little part of the work... Its exactley the same figure we just put more moviment... Give us a little more time, and I can assure you will like it... There are a little change... The armour that you saw belongs to a soldier... The general have a rich armour... One tip of a friend, that allow us correct this little mistake... When We saw the terracota army We thaught everthing is the same, but the officers have a different armour... This the only thing that We will change...

We will doing the terrain with parts flying, give the sensation of moviment...

You will liked...

Thank you so much for the patience with us...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  11. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

As I see it, it looks like Shun Tzu is stepping/jumping on his horse from top of a rock. I like the idea, but think it is very unlikey a horse will ever list/lean over that much - especially on such a rocky terrain - unless it falls over after being shot.

I will wait to see what the new idea looks like when i has been developed further, but I like the idea as depicted in post #7 ( by Martin).

Slainte
    L.H.
    Hugo Pereira and Huw63 like this.
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin

The horse is running very fast, and he his changing drection... Lol... Lol... It will be very good... When you see the figure finish, you will love it... Lol... Lol... Lol... This is just 20% of the work... I start to thing I put the figure soon... I just want to share the modelling for people can ser thebdificulty and the demand of a 3D sculpture... But I thing I passed at the side of my objective.. Lol... Lol...

The Sun Tzu when will be finish it will be full of LIFE... Believe me...

Thank you só much my good FRIEND...
    Big ugg
    Hugo
    Huw63 likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Slainte

Thank you for your kind words... What we want to do, our what we are trying to do, Its just a attack moviment... We just put the figure on the terrain for give an idea... Everthing have to be fix... You will liked the result in the final end.... I just ask you a little patience...

Thank you só much.
    With best regards
    Hugo
    Huw63 and Landrotten Highlander like this.
  14. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Another very dynamic piece, we wait impatiently for the rest! (y)
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Reptor

Thank you for your kindness... much preciated...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Huw63 likes this.
  16. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Wonderful.

Paul.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my good friend Paul

Thank you so much my friend... there are so many things to do... so many work... but what we can do? Lol... lol... RPmodels friends are more and more demand... lol.,. Lol.., lol...

Big ugg and take care
    Hugo
    Huw63, peedee and napoleonpeart like this.
  18. Huw63 A Fixture

It looks good and very artistic and dramatic but at that lean angle the horse is going to fall on it's side and no amount of the rider kicking against a rock will correct it. I'd make the horse quite a bit closer to the vertical and it will still look good I'm sure.

Cheers

Huw
  19. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Hugo!

Thank your for your answere.

The "more little moviment" is just the problem. Even the horse of a Chinese General can override the laws of gravity. From this point the first version was soooo much better!

Please think over again if you can realize this first version.

Cheers
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Rohman

Thank you for comment. We will do what we can do... thank you so much for everything...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Huw63 and napoleonpeart like this.