1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sun Tzu Figure - First Shoots

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello...

In first place I want express my gratitute to all of because Sun Tzu is a TREMENDOUS SUCESS... Its unbalivable... This is the photos of the figure and the bust...

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Some people asked if the renders will be like the real one? I told them YES... Because in RPModels we do the figures a copy of the renders. I left you the photos for there are any doubts.

The SUN TZU its gone... The 75mm is SOLD OUT and the bust is almost... I will continue answer to email and messages and I dont have more figures... Its gone... I advise all teh people interested to talk with my partners... They have the last figures... After they sell everthing its finish...

If will continue answer to all your emails and messages and like im doing now I will advise my partners...

Thank you so much for BELIEVE IN RPmodels and in OUT TEAM...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Simply stunning Hugo.(y)
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. House Carl

Thank you so much for your comment... Im ver Happy because the Sun Tzu is a winner... The 75mm Edition close and the Bust is almost...

It was a tremendous task that started in 27 of May... Many things happended, many knowlodge... The horse anatomy its a truly change but with a big friend, everthing its resolved. This is the result of the trust that you and RPmodels friends puted in our arms... And in my opnion, we did it... The result is AMAZING... Now its ship all teh 300 figures and 200 busts in January... It will cruise, but we are in the fight... LOL... LOL...

Thank you so much Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    housecarl likes this.
  4. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

For my part, Hugo is one class guy...he cares about his customers...and gotta someday meet and have a beer, sherry..Portugal after all..
    marco55 likes this.
  5. Huw63 A Fixture

Absolutely fantastic Hugo.

Well done.

Cheers

Huw
  6. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Old Johnny

Thank you so much for your sympathic words... You are very kind... I believe RPmodels arent just Hugo and the rest of TEAM... RPmodels its much than that... RPModels is all of you that believe in us, that helps us be better and grow up...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Huw

Thank you so much for your words...

Thank you...

Regards
    Hugo