1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Stoke on Trent Model Show in conjuction with Figureworld West

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by valiant, Sep 9, 2016.

1. mick3272 A Fixture

With Chips & a wally.
    anstontyke likes this.
  2. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Only a Wally would ask :), goung to the chippy in a minute.
    A set of resin Koi Carp to use in a future project.
    ;)

P
    anstontyke and mick3272 like this.
  3. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Massive thanks to all of you who have made the inaugural FW West and Stoke Show a huge success today - We would all like to say thanks, as it is you guys who make these things what they are - an amazing display of talent on show in all genres of models, huge thanks to the clubs and traders who attended and here's to an even bigger, better one next year!

Thank you everyone (y)!
  4. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  5. red tom Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Good show Steve really enjoyed the day.
    peedee, anstontyke and valiant like this.
  6. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks all, for the positive comments - Im glad you enjoyed the day!(y)
    peedee and anstontyke like this.
  7. anstontyke A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    hi steve
    thanks to you and the stoke model club for a really enjoyable day.

tony
    peedee and valiant like this.
  8. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Tony - sorry I missed you today!
    peedee and anstontyke like this.
  9. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I was really hoping to get to this one but I attended a friends wedding anniversary the night before and all the rich spicy food plus little alcohol meant I was feeling a little unwell until mid morning at which point a 150 mile drive seemed just a bit to much .
    I hope everyone had a good time and the show was a great success
    chippy
    peedee likes this.
  10. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Sorry about the raging indigestion, Chippy - theres always next year..(y)
    peedee likes this.
  11. polyphemus Well-Known Member

Many thanks for the links to the photographs. I'm really sorry to have missed this show but I'm not allowed to walk more than around a few hundred yards a day while I recover from a back/nerve related problem. (I'm also told not to spend more than 30 minutes in any hour sat at a desk, yeah right!). Still maybe next year.

Geoff
    peedee and valiant like this.
  12. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Steve, a great show mate. Many thanks to you and the crew for bringing it all together. (y)

Cheers
    Ken
    anstontyke, valiant and peedee like this.
  13. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Ken.

Also, this from Adrian from FB,

Well, that went alright didn't it ?
    Yes actually, I think it did.
    Just a very quick "thank you" to all who attended the first ever FigureWorld West on Sunday. A very good spread of figures and busts, lots of people chatting and I suspect a ittle money spent here and there too.
    Special thanks of course to all the members ( and those family that they roped in ) of the Stoke Model club for hosting the main event that FW West was attached to - a really good venue and a welcoming group of keen modellers.
    My thanks also to Mack, Mario and Kev for covering stewarding duties and especially to Mario who saved the day by taking lots of photos and posting them on here.
    Are we going to do it again next year ? - very possibly, after all, it'd be rude not to [IMG]:)
    mil-mart and anstontyke like this.