1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Stephano, Luca's Friend

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Oct 8, 2006.

1. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi guys !
    Finally finished the companion crew figure to " Luca " :lol: . The head is from Model Victoria ( with additional feathers from putty ), the hands from Hornet and the boots from my spares box ( ? Warriors ). The rest is 2-part epoxy putty and lots of " elbow grease " ;) . The figure is wearing a standard Italian tropical uniform, with a German tropical greatcoat. As always, thanks for looking and cheers !
    Kenneth :) .

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The 2-figure vignette in place :
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kenneth,
    very very fun piece! I have to admit, the legs on this last one look just a tad wide (too far appart) for my tastes, but over a really fun fun little vignette!

Jay H.
    OKC
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Too cool, Kenneth! Really nice - the best thing for me is the thoughtful, "mulling it over" kinda expressions you gave them both. Neat vignette!

All the best,
    Dan
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Kenneth,
    Great idea , and good poses ...love the monkey ....like to see pics of the painted version ...so go on keep us all posted ...regards Kev
  5. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Hi Kenneth!

Very interesting. Great job!

best regards
    Artur
  6. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kenneth, Aside from the width of the standing figures hips/legs, I think this is one of your best pieces. Keep it up.~Gary
  7. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Kenneth i like a lot your inspiration on the vigniettes , and your execution also!!! Waiting for the finishing step .Good work my friend
  8. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful work Kenneth. I really like your vignette (y)
  9. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hey Jay, thanks for the encouragement; it is greatly appreciated !!! " Stephano " actually has one foot slightly in front of the other, hence the slightly " wider " look. Anyhow, something to consider in the future. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  10. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Dan, my friend, thank you very much !!! Yes, I actually meant for the 2 figures to be " mulling " over the newspaper in the sitting trooper's hand and I'm glad that you spotted that fact ! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  11. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much, Kevin !!! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  12. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much, Artur; your opinion is greatly valued !!! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  13. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thanks for the encouragement, Gary !!!! I'm almost tempted to just finish these 2 figures as a single vignette and forget about "crewing" the Sahariana ! What do you think ?
    Kenneth.
  14. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much, Costas, my friend; your encouragement is greatly appreciated !!! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  15. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much, Guy; your opinion is greatly appreciated !!! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  16. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kenneth, Go ahead and do the project as you first envisioned it. The figures would bring a lot of life to an otherwise static model of a vehicle.~Gary
  17. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hey Gary, Thank You Very Much for the prompt reply !!! I think that I'll do just that. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  18. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
    Great work my Friend (as always) very nice figures and great animation !
    Congratulations and best regards

Jacek
  19. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much, Jacek :lol: !!! I really appreciate the encouragement !!! Cheers !
    Kenneth :) .
  20. Kyle Member

United-States
    Kenneth, this is a very clever, creative piece. Did you conceive the layout with the two soldiers and the little friend? I really like it, and your work to pull it all together is top notch.

Enjoyable to view!

Kyle ;)