1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Somewhere In -france...

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Osebor, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Hello to all! There's my next-to-be finished (though I commenced it some moons ago..) project. I'll alloy Bronco's Adler with Alpine's Infantry set, perhaps during "Fall Gelb", maybe later, who knows! As I like casual poses, I goes Frankenstein way, changing heads (Alpine, also) .
    With thw car finished (some weeks ago), I'm working the igures, the Officer nearly completed (I'll commence flesh "concerns" perhaps tomorrow. :whistle:
    Here's where the project begin, regarding the figures. More on the trail.

The extra items on pic 3 went to the car, except the pistol holster, the canteen, the bayonet (from Dragon) and the map case. The others are either from Dragon or Bronco

Apologies about the poor Officer pic. When I discovered that magnificent piece of art, it was already with the basecoat and beheaded. :oops:

More pics later!

Regards
    Javier
    Alpine Infantry_01.JPG Alpine Infantry_02.JPG Alpine Infantry_03.JPG Alpine Infantry_04.JPG
  2. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    Looking good so far!
  3. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    You're very nice...and very optimistic too, Taesung!

Thanks
  4. LVM Active Member

Belgium
    It starts good :)

Can't wait for next progress !

Laurent
  5. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Merci Laurent, Thanks!
    Now the next installment: First the general arrangements

Kfz 13_01.JPG Kfz 13_03.JPG Kfz 13_02.JPG

Next, first coats and early detailing:

Alpine Infantry_06.JPG Alpine Infantry_07.JPG

Up to now, I've worked on the Officer figure.

Alpine Infantry_08.JPG

Coming next: highlights and shadows.
  6. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Hello again! There's my next step, now working on the officer's head and hands. As for the "neat" boots, I'm waiting to integrate the figures into the scene.
    Javier

Alpine Infantry_05.JPG Alpine Infantry_11.JPG Alpine Infantry_12.JPG

Alpine Infantry_13.JPG Alpine Infantry_14.JPG Alpine Infantry_15.JPG

Attached Files:

Aveleira likes this.
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Looking good allready.

marc
  8. Kirtles Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Well done Javier!
  9. LVM Active Member

Belgium
    What is the brand of the vehicle ?

Laurent
  10. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Thanks, Mates! I expect to post some new pics this weekend (a busy week, you know...) and Laurent, is Bronco Models' Adler Kfz.13 armoured car. Nice but a little tricky.
  11. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Well, First figure more or less finished, and standing on watch, perhaps less shine on map case and holster, more contrast on field cap, and adding the binoculars' strap.
    AS for the MP 40 lying on the ground, be kind with the poor Officer, is not a lazy
    warrior, but it has a little absentminded modeller in charge...:rolleyes:
    Alpine Infantry_21.JPG Alpine Infantry_22.JPG Alpine Infantry_23.JPG Alpine Infantry_24.JPG
    Kfz 13_10.JPG Kfz 13_13.JPG
    Zastrow.cuirassier likes this.
  12. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Update! Our Unteroffizier is nearing its completion. I'm working now to finish the head. Some advances here:

Alpine Infantry_25.JPG Alpine Infantry_26.JPG Alpine Infantry_27.JPG Alpine Infantry_28.JPG

Alpine Infantry_29.JPG Alpine Infantry_30.JPG Alpine Infantry_31.JPG
    Zastrow.cuirassier likes this.
  13. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Finished, Not without defaults (many, of course), but enough is enough. Next, to tackle some old projects like SMS Emden or HMS Warspite (I beg you pardon, Ladies und Gentlemen, but there's life beyond the figures...:rolleyes:), a couple of Kitmaker campaigns and, er... Ah! yes, Maurice Corry's 4th Light Dragoons Officer... (Yes a figure, also...;))

Alpine Infantry_33.JPG Alpine Infantry_42.JPG Alpine Infantry_32.JPG

Alpine Infantry_34.JPG Alpine Infantry_38.JPG

Alpine Infantry_39.JPG Alpine Infantry_40.JPG

Alpine Infantry_43.JPG Alpine Infantry_44.JPG
  14. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Real great, but where in France (Ardennes) ?;)(y)
  15. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Well, though PanzerModel Police surely will punish me, I liked this version of Bronco's Kfz.13, so perhaps better than Fall Gelb, we can say they are looking for the front in the advance towards the Franco -Swiss border, in June. (Perhaps should I add some sweat to these Gentlemen? :)