1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

something I found funny

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by swralph, Feb 4, 2018.

1. swralph A Fixture

Hello my Friends.

Went fishing on Friday and after a couple of hours the bloke(Mike) next to me suddenly shouted out loud “yaaay I had a bite”.

Mal said “what did you get?”.

Mike said “Nothing I missed it”.

Everyone just burst out laughing.
    Mirofsoft likes this.
  2. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    That's funny Ralph.......That reminds me when I was much younger and on my own;..
    I walked into a bar to have a beer. There was nobody in the place so I sat down and got a beer. Sat there sipping and having a smoke, talking to the bartender when low and behold the door opens and a horse walks in and sits down and the bartender says to the horse..."why the long face"?
    Well, I laughed my ass off because I thought it was funny..but nobody else laughed;.....So I guess
    you had to be there........

Wayne:D
    swralph likes this.
  3. swralph A Fixture

Nice one Wayne:).
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Sometime I found Fanny ;)

fanny.jpg