1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

SOGA miniatures - soon

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Dmitri Baev, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear Friends
    We are ready to show you our new kit for Flak 38.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      109.5 KB
      Views:
    Mirofsoft, JackG, Huw63 and 7 others like this.
  2. marios1 Active Member

Fine figures...they could be use as dak infantry at rest also.......relly interesting subjet!!!
    Could you show as more photo of each figures alone???

Congratulations.

Mario from Italy.

PS. ij the past you spoke about more us para figures in 2ww......have uou news about that??'
    Thanks again.
  3. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

Good looking set.
  4. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear Mario

Thank you for your comment.
    We will soon show all the pictures of this set.
    I have certainly remained photos that you sent me. Autumn is a great interesting series of US Paras ans US infantrymans.
    Huw63 likes this.
  5. marios1 Active Member

US PARA AND US INFANTRYMEN IN AUTUMN.....fantastic !!!!!!

Mario from Italy.
  6. marios1 Active Member

Hi Dmitri...by the mioment you ,usually, realize figures to Mount on afv, jeep, sdkfz ecc...there is the possibility you ll realize same us figures as tank riders for sherman......may be ardenne with knit cap,scarf and overcoat, or d.day period in france???
    Its only a question and....a suggestion...there arent us tank riders on market, a part same plastic figures,and same old and big Verlinden figures, and ,minor, same loose figures of other firm, Royal model..for example and same out of stock:YANKS ad MUSTANG.!!!

Bye bye.
    Mario.
  7. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear Mario
    I recently bought some books on the history of US Paras in the II WW with beautiful illustrations and photos. Now I wait Dragon Sherman for Normandy.
    Huw63 likes this.
  8. marios1 Active Member

A sherman Dragon tank...to Mount on it same us para tank riders in NormandY?

Fantastic!!!!!!

Mario.
  9. Huw63 A Fixture

This will be interesting.

Cheers

Huw