1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Shooting with a new digital camera

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Major_Goose, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hi Guys

After my HP 945 shooted more than 11.000 pictures the sensor died. 4 days ago i received the new one ,a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H5.

At first i could not shoot a single clear picture, despite the 12x optical zoom and the 7.1 MP , light was problem, focus was another . So many seettings and totally diffferent light management compared to the HP .

Finally with some friend help i could shot some pics . There is a long way to use all thepotential , but i think , i will reach somewhere.

I shooted with neutral background to see whats going one , andi ll soon shoot with different ones

check the samples

Thanks

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks for looking guys
  2. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Beautifull photos-Figures!!!
    (Ante megia to masini Kosta!kamia sxesi me tin proigoumeni file,mi sou po oti sou xantakone tis figures!
    christos
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks Christos , its a long way to use all the featuresof it ,but ithink i will improve with it as a photographer . well see!!!!
  4. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    An thes kales photo the tis travixo ego.XAXAXAXA!
  5. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Costas
    Auguries for your new Digital Camera
    Compliment beautiful photo optimal resolution
    hour are forced to paint still better :lol: :lol:

MAB ;)
  6. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Yes Maurizio this is a truth !!!! I need topaint without mistakes !!!! LOL
  7. THANOS Member

Greece
    MEGIA. H PROHGOYMENH PSHFIAKH ADIKOYSE TH DOYLEIA SOY.
    NA STE KALA

THANOS
  8. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks Thanos . I hope you keep good on Thermopylae !!!(job i mean !!)
  9. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    WOW, two new Sony's back to back for our figure painters. These cameras get right down to work with that optical zoom, don't they! I'm going to have to look into one to maybe replace my 7 year old digital camera!

Jay H.
    OKC
  10. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Well ithink thattheyre pretty good machines, and with a lot of features. They dont come close to a Nikon maybe but they do the work pretty fine . I got it with a 2GB fast memory stick and i think it will be ok for my trips to figure shows and my studio shooting . Now i am waiting toreceive the lights installation
  11. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Costas, you got your self a real nice camera, really sets off your figures.
    Enjoy it in good healh.

Keep the good work.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  12. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot Rocco . I am waitingfor the lights installment and then i will shoot some more to practice