1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Set of Busts on the WWI

Discussion in 'Brutal Honesty - Critique Center' started by SLR, Aug 8, 2014.

1. swralph A Fixture

Excellent paintwork.
    SLR likes this.
  2. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Really great painting, very lifelike, all three look haggard and battle weary, a superb tribute.
    Cheers(y)
    Jim
    SLR likes this.
  3. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    SLR likes this.
  4. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Amazing works !
    You can complete it with the UPCHALA bust, TOMMY'S WAR bust, PILIPILI own, and perhaps when OFFO will decide to sculpt another bust but with WWI heroes.
    I forgot also the Mike Good Bust produced by MODEL CELLAR, and the one's sculpted for different brand by Carl Reid !
    napoleonpeart and SLR like this.
  5. SLR Active Member

thank you again for your compliments! : Happy: :happy:

@ Zastrow, merci pour le complément de cette collection mais je ne pense pas que je réussirais à tous les faire, mon stock est déjà important et il ne me suffira pas d'une vie pour toutes les peindre...;)
  6. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    What a great selection mate,again as with your WW2 busts,i simply love them,and the weathering is great,the last photo of all 3 busts together is brilliant,ive really enjoyed looking at these,i'd like to see you posting more often on here,
    SLR likes this.
  7. osceola Active Member

Italy
    Excellent paintwork(y)