1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Seil Models Gothic Knight

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by megroot, Nov 20, 2006.

1. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    When i came home from work today I become a very happy man. I received with the post an extremely well casted figure... The Gothic Knight. I'm so excited of this amazing piece that my diner went cold. I immediatly opend the box and what i saw was incredible. It is my fourth figure from Seil and with every figure the casting is aproved more. Such a nice casting with so little cleaning. The fitting is perfekt. I just dryfitted the figure.
    What you see in the box is the whole figure. It even come's with a brassplate with the name of the figure, yeh even 4 nails to fix the brassplate at a base.

I can only commended this figure. Great work from the sculptor Tomas (pf member) and a very great casting off Seil Models.

I shall continued within a few weeks when i get further in the progress, iff you guys allowed me to do.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Marc
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Marc, very nice figure, looking forward to your step by step.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  3. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    You are a lucky guy Marc!
    keep us posted
    christos
  4. Kyle Member

United-States
    Beautiful, Marc. I've had my eye on this beauty!

Don't forget to eat :lol:

Cheers,

Kyle ;)