1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

sculpt no. 12

Discussion in 'Brutal Honesty - Critique Center' started by robert110, May 13, 2016.

1. robert110 Well-Known Member

Croatia
    ah yes, I have already trim that part a little (pictures soon) but bad thing is that core is made from aluminium foil so trim it more is kind a messy. So I leave it this way.. That is something to remember for next bust.. thanks for advice
    cheers
    Robert
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  2. robert110 Well-Known Member

Croatia
    while old man is in oven little progress on this one..

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    offo, blaster, pokrad and 2 others like this.
  3. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    Hi Robert,

A lot of difference between this piece and your first attempt.
    That is a great likeness of B Willis. The neck seems a little deep but otherwise a very good-looking sculpt. You are probably posting this work in the wrong thread.

Best rgds,
    Victor
    offo likes this.
  4. offo A Fixture

Robert goo in your way. You are sculptor with talent. Your work no add in this kategori !!!!
  5. pokrad A Fixture

Croatia
    Best of Your work so far. Great stuff, You left me behind few miles...
  6. robert110 Well-Known Member

Croatia
    Thanks guy's , realy appreciate your kind words. Darko, you know old saying : even a blind chicken can sometime find a grain... :) so I'm still following You and Your help at beginning was priceless , (thanks my friend) .. still lot's of things to learn about sculpting and I like every second of that process...
    Scotty likes this.