1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

SCALE75 MEDIA (Scale75)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by SCALE75, Jul 28, 2014.

1. SCALE75 A Fixture

Spain
    SCALE75 MEDIA
    Painting processes on DVD

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    So is this the current paints available all together that you will "need" to paint this figure ...seems to be merchandising in many ways ....or are these new colours?

You get a CD Rom as well I see..or do you just get this SBS showing the use of the Scale a75 paints....

Sorry if I am Mr thickie !

Nap
  3. zane666 Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Can't find these on your site, what is the price for the painting dvd?

regards Zane
  4. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    I'm a bit like Kevin.

And I hope I can pass the message correctly - this is a "how to use our products" from someone who creates the products.

Sorry to say this so directly - wrong move! You will generate very low sales without the necessary and expected return - DVD's have one of the highest market losses in this year and that's not the only problem in the horizon.

Right move - place the DVD content for free (yep, for free, this means bye bye money but that's just for now) on Youtube. And chapter by chapter separately:

What will happen - you will sell paint sets to broader audiences: That's one of your two main businesses lines, and that is what you want: Use the produced media applets as marketing tools to everybody instead of selling them directly to just a few. And use social networks, such as this one, or facebook to give those applets media visibility.

Think a bit about this. And instead of being upset with me, just think would you purchase a DVD from Mercedes about driving a Mercedes? Would you purchase a DVD from Apple about operating with an IPhone? And the same goes to just everything, even if at first glance it is hard to admit - use your media as marketing tools to develop purchase needs in customers you don't even know they exist!

Wait just six months and then reply :)
  5. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Looking at this advert, several of the tutorials, if not all have been available for free for some time. Therefore I am also confused.
  6. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    In my search for perfection ; which i will never find :rolleyes: I purchased three colours of scale 75 all reds ,they arrived today and I slapped some on a figure.
    First impressions ; they dried super matt (y) that's a real bonus for starters esp for a non Acrylic dinosaur like me ,caused a couple of water marks but that is just my crap skill with acrylics which I will sort eventually :) think I might buy some more :)(y)
    MarquisMini likes this.