1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Scale Model Handbook, Figure Modelling 22 IS OUT!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Stelios Demiras, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Hello,
    I am pleased to inform you that Scale Model Handbook, Figure Modelling 22 IS OUT!

Welcome to the 22nd issue of “Figure Modelling” in Mr Black Publications Scale Model Handbook series. This is actually the 27th book we’ve published so far; with 22 of our titles covering figure modelling, two on modelling dioramas and a further three of our popular specials “Modelling the Second World War”.
    Ten articles from seven well-known artists and three more making their first appearance in our editions are featured in this issue, where you’ll find lots of tips and techniques about modelling miniature figures, busts, and vignettes from ancient times to the Second World War. Chosen subjects are covered in detail and illustrated with step-by-step photos and explanatory texts.

CONTENTS
    4 German Waffen SS with Panzerschreck - 180mm
    10 Pawnee Warrior - 75mm
    16 Stormtrooper, Battle of the Somme 1916 - 180mm
    20 Roman General 1st Century AD - 180mm
    22 In Defence of the Reich - 50mm
    26 WWII Soviet Female Tanker - 180mm
    28 Sculpting a 14th Century Medieval Knight - 180mm
    38 Greek Evzone, 5/42 Regiment, 1919 - 50mm
    41 British Soldier at Gallipoli - 54mm
    44 SS Gebirgsjäger WWII - 180mm

CONTRIBUTORS
    ZACHARIAS ANDRIOPOULOS • SELU CASANOVA • CHRISTOS KATSELOS • MYOUCHIN • STELIOS NEOFYTIDIS• SERGEY POPOVICHENKO • ERNESTO REYES STALHUTH

e-mail: mrblackpublications@gmail.com
    FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com/MrBlackPublications
    YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/mrblackpublications

A4 FORMAT
    52 PAGES
    BINDING
    MATT LAMINATED COVER

For more information and orders click here!
    Check out our COMBO OFFERS and the Diorama Modelling 25% discounts
    COVER_A_22.jpg WafferSS_Panzershreck_p4-92_WEB.jpg PAWNY_p10-15_WEB.jpg Stormtrooper_p16-19_WEB.jpg Roman_p20-21_WEB.jpg German_Defence_p22-25_WEB.jpg Soviet_Female_p26-27_WEB.jpg Sculpting_p28-37_WEB.jpg Sculpting_p28-372_WEB.jpg Evzone_ p38-40_WEB.jpg British_41-43.jpg SS_Gebirgs_p44-50_WEB.jpg
    akaryu, kevininpdx, Joe55 and 4 others like this.
  2. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Love it Stelios
    (Wasn't the Pawnee figure also in an earlier book, or is my memory playing tricks?)
    Paul
  3. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Thank you DaddyO for your kind words,
    No, my friend, this is the first appearance. And has been painted with AK-interactive oils and acrylics (the majority).

All the Best
    Stelios
  4. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Sorry Stelios my mistake (Signs of things to come when the memory starts going eh?) :whistle:
    Lovely figure though and yet another book to add to the shopping list
    Cheers
    Paul
  5. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The books are all exceptional and great for motivating and full of tips to help us underlings along.
    TERRY
  6. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Thank you, Terry, for your kind words,
    These give us the strength to go on. I think we are the only one English bookazine (printed) with historical miniatures in the market...
    It is a very difficult market, believe me...We need all the fans we can get!! Spread the word!

All the Best
    Stelios Demiras