1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Video Review SCALE MODEL HAND BOOK - WWII SPECIAL VOL.2

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by MrBMB, May 4, 2017.

1. MrBMB A Fixture

mr black.jpg

SCALE MODEL HAND BOOK - WWII SPECIAL VOL.2
    By MrBLACK Publications

Sorry I should have made it more clear in the video. The book takes you through painting the uniforms. It doesn't show you all the boots/shoes and belts and equipment being painted on "every figure"
    It does show you a water bottle, rifle and magazine pouch being painted in detail. Also shows you a part on painting eyes,flesh and hair

One thing I think would of been nice to add would of been a section on painting the shoes/boots, straps and maybe painting one of the machine guns. I know there are plenty of articles out there on this but I just thought I would mention it.

All in all a very useful book to have in the collection/library :)

I think this book would compliment it well - Calvin Tan's book
    Calvin tans.jpg
    T50 and napoleonpeart like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
  3. Honster Active Member

HongKong
    Great review and I also got this book from MJ as well!
    MrBMB likes this.