1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Sana, bust from Whitewolf

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by franck edet, May 22, 2017.

1. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    Hello friends, here is my wip on my first bust ever and first try at a woman skin tones too :)

As usual all your comments are welcome !

20170522_100534.jpg 20170522_100544.jpg
  2. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    For wip not bad. And now hightlights and shades and and and ;) How much "wip" is it at the moment? I am painting at the moment the same bust. Perhaps I can make two or three photos today
  3. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    Thanks Ulrich :) i still have some adjustments on the skin and hair, for the bust it's really in its firsts stages.
    i look forward to see your pictures :)
  4. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    Hello Friends,
    i made some progress on Sana, essentially working on the purple gradient of the armour and beginning some highlighting of the yellow.
    here she is now :

sa01.jpg sa02.jpg
    Osebor likes this.
  5. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Looks good. Yellow? Do you have used not gold? I hope that I have time that weekend for painting
  6. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    Thank you Ulrich :)
    actually it's Naple yellow, I'm not sure i want a metallic look for the armour contours.