1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ray Lamb's words to the late Lyn Sangster

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wings5797, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    I'm sure most of you are aware of the very sad passing of Lynn Sangster of Historex Agents who died on Jan.7th. Lynn was a great cog in the ever turning wheel of Military Modelling and his name belongs at the top of a long list of international sculptors, painters, dealers, collectors and modellers for his life-long contribution to the hobby. I have included a photo of an early Euro-Militaire which will jog a few memories amongst you. The photo is of the magnificent re-enactment group of Artillerie a Pied de la Garde, organised by the late Derek 'The Major' Mellard who attended Euro-Militaire every year and became a good friend to Lynn and myself. Lynn had a massive passion for anything 1st.Empire-Le Garde Imperiale. He will most certainly have many friends waiting for him and I know without a doubt 'The Major' will be there to provide a 50 gun salute to greet him (I hope you're listening Derek). Au revoir Lynn, thank you for your shared encouragement, enthusiasm and your great friendship...so many wonderful memories. Rest in peace dear friend. Our sincere condolences to Shirley, Lisa and David. Love, Ray and Norma.

oldtrousers, Inaki, Huw63 and 6 others like this.
  2. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Could you please tell us where this message was posted? It would be great to see the pictures.

Cheers,
    Alan
  3. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It was on FB Alan.

Paul.
  4. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    (y) Cheers, Paul, I'll see if I can find it without revealing my entire autobiography:confused:

Alan
  5. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Hi Alan,
    It originated from Ray's facebook. I posted it following a discussion with Ray who worked very closely with Lynn
    I was not able to drag the picture.