1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Problem with photo

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by aldamodel, Jan 24, 2018.

1. aldamodel Active Member

Spain
    Hello everyone, I would like to know how I can change the cover photo of an open thread.
    Every time I publish a new thread, I see a photo next to that thread in the main header of all the messages, how can that photo be changed?

Greetings.
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I was about to say that you might get more replies if you posted in the forum for PF technical and usage questions, but I'm reminded that we don't have one! We probably should have one, but that's a separate topic.

Anyway, are you talking about your avatar? That's what I understand, from your description. Mine is Baron Munchausen, for example, and it shows next to all my posts.

If you look to the upper right-hand end of the menu bar above, you'll see your name. Click on it, and you'll get your profile menu:

[IMG]

One of the selections is Avatar, which I highlighted above. Click that, and you'll get a dialog popup that has the options to change your avatar. I've highlighted it in this screenshot:

[IMG]

Of course, if you're talking about something else, then this probably won't help.

Or did you mean to change that image for every post you make?

Anyway, let me know if I'm on target or if you mean something else.

Prost!
    Brad
  3. aldamodel Active Member

Spain
    I was not referring to the avatar, I want to know if I can change this photo once the thread is opened.

Attached Files:

4. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I think that photo is the first one you placed in your post.
    Click on the 'Edit' button in the post, and click on 'More Options'.
    This should allow you to upload a new photo.
    Just remember to ensure you set the entry position is before your first photo.
    You should also be able to delete any unwanted photo(s).
    Finally, save your changes.

Cheers,
    Andrew