1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Portastendardo Confederato

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by cueti, Mar 23, 2013.

1. cueti Well-Known Member

Spain
    Hola amigos. Os dejo mi último trabajo. Se trata de una excelente figura de Angel Terol para la marca Masterclass. Espero que os guste.

Un saludo.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Funky50 Guest

Excellent painting....love the flag
  3. Ferris A Fixture

Terrific paintwork!
    I don't think the pictures do your work justice however.... They seem to have a bit of a yellow cast?

Cheers,
    Adrian
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Looks great paintwork.
    I think the pictures don't do justice. The flag seems orange instead of red.

Marc
  5. Captain Lol A Fixture

Belgium
    Great painting Sir (y)
  6. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Very nice brushwork
  7. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
  8. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I think the extremes of contrast are quite interesting, especially the orange over his shoulder on a Red Blanket. This seems to be the trend now and it certainly gives figures more impact but sometimes at the expense of reality. This is not meant as a criticism as I like this piece and the work you have done on it, way beyond anything I could achieve, just an observation on the direction the hobby is taking.

Keith
  9. cueti Well-Known Member

Spain
    Muchas gracias por los comentarios. Teneis razón, las fotos amarillean un poco. He ajustado mejor el balance de blancos y estas fotos son mas reales.
    Un saludo.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Nick 1997 Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Excellent painting! (y)