1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pink panther crew ,1/35 so far

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by amcairns, May 21, 2015.

1. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello ,
    Some progress made on an SAS Pinkpanther crew in 1/35.
    Comments welcome.
    Andy

Attached Files:

Mark Dollery, Braemp and Diegoff like this.
  2. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Head on the one in the passenger seat looks a bit flat ;)
    (Sorry Andy I couldn't resist; looking good so far. Did Tamiya really mould them in pink plastic)

Cheers
    Paul
    amcairns likes this.
  3. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Yes, I think Italearis offer too comes in pink.
    Andy
  4. gunny0_6 New Member

Germany
    amcairns likes this.
  5. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You beat me to it Andy. Nino is in the UK in 2 weeks time and a future project was going to be 1/35 British subjects WW2 onwards, starting with an SAS Pinkie crew :)

I'd even assembled the Pinkie itself!!

Never mind, plenty of other subjects to cover and yours looks fantastic, onwards and upwards mate! ;)
    amcairns and Mark Dollery like this.
  6. Mark Dollery Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Great start Andy, Looks like I will have to blow the cobwebs off my old kit....now, where did I stash it??o_O
    mark D ;)
    amcairns likes this.
  7. marios1 Active Member

Realy interesting Andy, i hope they will have different hat at the end of sculpting!!! I hope that in future you ll realize more 1.35 figures...there is the possibility for a Group of us gi tank riders????

Tommy war, its fine that you ll realize too same other pink crew...really interesting project ..i ll buy them for sure with ANDY ones for two cars........then Nino is fantastic sculptor and i am very happy you llstart with a line of 2ww british soldiers ...i love the Nino sculpt way......i hope you ll realize too same british para' in 2ww in this your new project......could you say me on which other brtish figure you ll work on????

Congratulations for this your new project......i ll buy for sure your british future soldiers...lets go.....Nino......eh eh eh eh!!!

Mario from Italy.
  8. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Thanks for the comments guys,
    Darren ,not often I beat you to it, as this idea was a spur of the moment after talking to Chris Mrosko the other day and decided to jump on the idea.
    Mario,there will be different headgear to keep things interesting.
    Cheers
    Andy
  9. Ray Mootsey Active Member

United-States
    Great work Andy, Put me down for a set. Ray
  10. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    More progress,changed settings on camera .Hopefully better pics.
    Comments welcome.
    Andy

Attached Files:

jakbwrhr and Mark Dollery like this.
  11. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

Andy

excellent set put me down for one too!
  12. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

By the way - The Tamiya kit is better than the Italeri - just the SLR's on the Tamiya kit could use replacing - the rest is pretty good - the black box set does add a lot of course.
  13. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    I think legend does a set for the landrover too.
    Andy
  14. Mark Dollery Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    yep, Legend do an excellent set which a friend of mine has, pretty comprehesive with all stowage & armaments extras. (legend do a basic set as well!)
    Mark D ;)
    amcairns likes this.