1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso release

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Ron Tamburrini, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This looks a belter 12670204_1002799029758231_2525462439069349656_n.jpg
    Osvald, Tonton, peedee and 5 others like this.
  2. Huw63 A Fixture

I am shaking all over and drooling like an idiot... it is beautiful and wonderful and I will order it asap.

Cheers

Huw
    Noel Walker, OldTaff and peedee like this.
  3. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looks like an Ingolstadt purchase for me :rolleyes:
    peedee and Huw63 like this.
  4. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    SCULPTOR:Richard Galicek
    PAINTER:Danilo Cartacci
    MATERIAL:white metal
    PIECES:39
    WEIGHT:700
    SIZE:75mm
    Dan Morton, Osvald, DDantel and 5 others like this.
  5. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Been waiting for this one for a while, straight to the top of my purchase list.

Cheers
    Tommi
    Huw63 likes this.
  6. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    Magnificent! Not crazy about the angle of his head, but still a must have.

Jason
    Huw63 likes this.
  7. Alex A Fixture

Canada
    Me, I'm crazy about the attitude of the guy.. Look at that torso. You can feel that he is proud of his flag and will not let it go for anything !
    Very very nice
    peedee, Sag997 and Huw63 like this.
  8. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Oh boy, I can't speak.

Good job I'm typing.

Paul
    Huw63 likes this.
  9. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Yes a really beautiful figurine, yes i will buy it.
    This may be the most beautiful 75mm figurine from Pegaso.
    However, without wanting to play great historian or erudite in the French army cavalry did not have flag, but a "Guidon"( i didn't find the technical translation) which is not the case here, or etendard what we have!
    To illustrate the difference :
    The Guidon :
    [IMG]
    The etendard :
    [IMG]
    In fact, we French, we like to complicate things.
    If only this stopped with our army and its vocabulary.....;)
    OldTaff and Huw63 like this.
  10. DDantel Member

France
    sorry Zastrow,

but cuirassiers,carabiniers et hussard had étendards,
    all other dragons, chasseurs à cheval,artillerie à cheval,gendarmerie etc. had "guidons"

mystery of the french regulation !!! :whistle:

however, Richard Galicek give us a great figure;)
    Jaybo, Zastrow.cuirassier and Huw63 like this.
  11. 47AngryRonin New Member

Wow! Really fantastic sculpt and paint job! Will most definitely procure one.
  12. Huw63 A Fixture

I've ordered it !!! Hope not to get caught....

Cheeer

Huw
  13. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Yes it's a great figure, and i had ordered one directly from PEGASO.

Why Guidon and non standard ?(n)
    Why Guidon and non standard ?
    The difference is simple but there are differences between standard and guidons
    The guidon was originally the banner at the heart of the action that guides and leads the troops
    The standard was not in contact and was here to be seen
    The difference is subtle. The standard (the flag in the French cavalry) is derived from the banner, the cornet and guidon but originally he was the flag of the King like the British Prussian and Russian troops It must be remembered that the regiment had an owner who had bought
    Flags of the King were all white, while the flags of the Regiment had a white cross (100 Years war vintage) with different symbols
    In the sixteenth century had seen the difference between the flags of cavalry and infantry those
    The flags of the cavalry were guidons, or cornettes and those of the infantry were Enseignes
    Then later in the seventeenth century there was in the cavalry a new modification
    The cavalry was divided into two, the cavalry standard (Carabiniers, Mousquetaires , Grenadiers Hussard) with Standard and dragoons with Guidon
    For the 1st Empire The Cuirassiers, Hussars Carabinier are receiving flags, all other standards. Each squadron (or company for the Gendarmerie) has a Guidon.
    The stems are topped by a golden eagle, the box carries the regiment number.
    A banner measuring 60 x 60 cm, a handlebar 60 x 80 cm, and contains no fringe or tie.
    So cavalry units therefore have standards and guidons:mad:
    This complicates this!:dead:
    We must study each gift French cavalry regiment, and even different periods.
    Welcomein the uniformology of the French army!:wtf::censored::hungover:
    Huw63 likes this.
  14. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France

The guidon was originally the banner at the heart of the action that guides and leads the troops
    The difference is subtle. The standard (the flag in the French cavalry) is derived from the banner, the cornet and guidon but originally he was the flag of the King like the British Prussian and Russian troops It must be remembered that the regiment had an owner who had bought
    Flags of the King were all white, while the flags of the Regiment had a white cross (100 Years war vintage) with different symbols
    In the sixteenth century had seen the difference between the flags of cavalry and infantry those
    The flags of the cavalry were guidons, or cornettes and those of the infantry were Enseignes
    Then later in the seventeenth century there was in the cavalry a new modification
    The cavalry was divided into two, the cavalry standard (Carabiniers, Mousquetaires , Grenadiers Hussard) with Standard and dragoons with Guidon
    For the 1st Empire The Cuirassiers, Hussars Carabinier are receiving flags, all other standards. Each squadron (or company for the Gendarmerie) has a Guidon.
    A banner measuring 60 x 60 cm, a handlebar 60 x 80 cm, and contains no fringe or tie.
  15. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France

16. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    A great figure. I've got mine on order direct from Pegaso.
  17. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Amazing figure.
    Mine is on the list for Euro.....first I have to save some Euro's.

Marc
    Zastrow.cuirassier likes this.