1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso 90 mm Julius Caesar mounted + Astromodel.it

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by rossbach, Aug 16, 2017.

1. rossbach PlanetFigure Supporter

Netherlands
    Hello all,

I found this figure on Michael Volquarts website. I have never seen it before. I assume it is an out of production Pegaso kit. The paint up by Michael looked very good though.

Can someone tell me a bit more about this model? Who is the sculptor? Konnov?

The only webshop offering this model is http://www.astromodel.it/soldatini/pegaso-models/90mm.html

Is there someone who has experience with Astromodel?

Thanks Paul

819eiGNxFPL__SL1344_.jpg
  2. custer760 Well-Known Member

Hi Paul,
    Yes the figure is sculpted by Konnov,I also have it in my sales list....bought from Michael Volquarts
    Regards
    Pete
    rossbach likes this.
  3. rossbach PlanetFigure Supporter

Netherlands
    Thanks Pete. Mint/complete in box?
    Regards,
    Paul
  4. Alex A Fixture

Canada
    I have this kit in my grey army and it is very very nice. Go for it !
    rossbach likes this.
  5. rossbach PlanetFigure Supporter

Netherlands
    Thanks Alex. Doing my best to find one.
  6. custer760 Well-Known Member

Hi Paul,not in box but complete,mint and 100%original.bought it from Michael Volquarts for 120 Euros,he was going to paint a second one after selling his painted Version,I also bought the mounted Genghis Khan,this figure though is already built together and base painted.If you wish pictures of the Caesar kit Paul,Mail me at jacqpeter@web.de I now have a Tablet and can send pictures direct through e Mail.
    Regards
    Pete
    rossbach likes this.
  7. rossbach PlanetFigure Supporter

Netherlands
    Thanks to Custer760 (= Pete Shaw) I now own this great out of production Julius Caesar on horseback by Viktor Konnov.

Kit arrived today and all the parts were individually packed to prevent damage.

Thanks Pete for the good care and your attractive offer.

Paul
    housecarl and napoleonpeart like this.
  8. custer760 Well-Known Member

You are welcome Paul,enjoy the kit buddy
    Regards
    Pete
    housecarl likes this.