1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ork bust wip

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Chris Mortimer, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Chris,

Looking good like the necklace and the "Flesh"' wicked weapon and nice touch to have saliva .

The concept of him holding the weapon without actually having the arm as well is clever

Possibly a bit of blood dripping from the sword ?

Very original work good luck at the Nationals

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  2. Chris Mortimer Active Member

New_Zealand
  3. Chris Mortimer Active Member

New_Zealand
    Hey mate thanks very much. I've been toying with the bloody sword idea but would hate to 'over do it' at this stage. Cheers for the support.

Take care
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. zane666 Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    looks really good, I to like the Homer drool, will enjoy seeing this at the Nats.

regards Zane
    Chris Mortimer likes this.
  5. Chris Mortimer Active Member

New_Zealand
    Hey mate, cheers. Not long now....How are you getting on, much sorted for the Nats?
  6. zane666 Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    nothing recent, just some older stuff, currently doing a viking, but won't be finished in time

cheers
  7. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    All the best at Nats - say hi to John for me- Really like what you have achieved with this - the weapons the colour of the face and the bitz like the drool
  8. Chris Mortimer Active Member

New_Zealand
    Thank you for the support. I set out to push myself on this project. I tried out a lot of new things (new to me).

Take care
  9. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Looking good Chris, you've got some real character there, well done.:) One thing I wonder though is why has no one ever done a female Ork who thinks she's sexy?
    Best wishes, Gary
    PS If anyone says they married one---I'm telling!
  10. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    No female Orcs are not in all mythologies - GW and Tolkien show they are spawned
  11. Chris Mortimer Active Member

New_Zealand
    Dont even get me going about GW and their stupid fungus spores story! Mumble mumble mumble
  12. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    Well Tolkien also had some be fallen elves ??? and how did Sauroman create the Urikia - DD had female orc and half orcs and blood ball had female goblins -Ugly
  13. Rauko Din Member

Spain
    I pick up the gauntlet (I think that's how it is said in english), I´m going to make a Vivandière Orc. Please, don´t get angry Fanai
    garyhiggins likes this.
  14. Chris Mortimer Active Member

New_Zealand
    Hello all.

Im very pleased as my Ork won a silver ribbon at the New Zealand Nationals. I had my usual 'hobby funk' (a condition I tend to suffer as one project finishes and another gets some traction) But Have now started another fantasy bust. More to come......

Thanks for looking, cheers all
    Rauko Din and garyhiggins like this.
  15. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Chris ,

Well done on the Silver ribbon , the standard must have been extremely high

Good to see you reaping the rewards for all the hard work

Nap
  16. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Nice one(y) The skull necklace finishes it off