1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Oniria Miniatures: Next Set Of 28mm Raging Grognards

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by oniria, Feb 15, 2013.

1. oniria A Fixture

Spain
    Hi all

Ok, they are still on the workbench; but we couldn't resist sharing these beauties
    The Great AZ is finsihing the third figure of this new pack, and hopefully they will be ready for supply by mid March.
    If we reach the needed target we will keep on expanding our Raging Grognards at Plancenoit.

Hope you like them.

Saludetes

IMG_7534_r.JPG IMG_7548_r.JPG
  2. Daniel.M Active Member

Czech-Republic
    The fact that it is the size of 28 mm are amazing details. Beautiful figurines, congratulations to the sculptor;).

Daniel & Katka
    pmfs likes this.
  3. jenghiz Active Member

England
    Not my period but beautiful workmanship.
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Superb detail in any scale.
    Carl.(y)
  5. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    I love these... how many will be in the set at the end of it all?

Colin
  6. Helm A Fixture

England
    The detail is superb on such small things

Steve
  7. Sergey Savenkov A Fixture

Italy
    Excellent figures!
    they 28mm or 32mm eyes on?
  8. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Yiphi Ya:D
    I will buy it to continue my collection and make a big big big diorama:LOL:(y)
  9. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Not my era but very nice.
    Mark
  10. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    perfect work

Hendryk
  11. oniria A Fixture

Spain
    Cheers guys.
    Thanks for your comments.

Colin: I can't really tell if we will release more sets to ccomplement these. It will all depend on the success this second set has. I would personally like to at least release a couple more (3 more grenadiers and a set of dead/wounded prussians). Anyway we are now working on another 28mm vignette (totally different theme), so a new set of "palnenoit" would go after that one.

Sergey: To be honest we don't really pay much attention if they are 28, 29 or 30mm to the eye or to the top of head. As you may know, in the 28mm market figures come in several sizes and all claim to be 28mm (so do we :)).
    Here is a picture of one of our figures next to a ruler, another picture of some parts of our figures mixed with other brands and two grognards I painted with our heads and Perry Miniatures bodies.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Krest063 likes this.
  12. Sergey Savenkov A Fixture

Italy
    Thanks for the reply!
    I've been wondering why I started working on this scale and I am experiencing .. (I wanted to try to do a historical personage)
  13. oniria A Fixture

Spain
    Great Sergey. I do look forward to see your amazing work in a 28mm historical figure.
    Sergey Savenkov likes this.
  14. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Really impressive working in such a litlle scale.

Pedro.